iVisa | Updated on Aug 24, 2023

Any Danish who wants to travel to China can now easily obtain the right documents with the help of iVisa.

China released an eVisa system in November 2017, and it allows you to apply for a Group eVisa or a Business eVisa on Arrival. By applying for this document, you don't have to visit the Chinese embassy, and you will get the document on your terms, with just a few minutes of your valuable time.

Since iVisa started these options, it has been very successful. Few things compare to not stressing about over a simple paper, and iVisa understands that very well. That is why their services have known quite the popularity in the last four years.

Learn more about the Chinese eVisa with the information below.


Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Can I apply for a Chinese Visa if I'm from Denmark?

Yes, if you're Danish, you have to apply for a Visa to visit China. However, you can obtain a Group eVisa or Business eVisa on Arrival by using iVisa's services.

How many types of eVisas are there for China?

There are two types of eVisas:

  • Group eVisa
  • Business eVisa on Arrival

How long can I stay in China if I'm from Denmark?

This will depend on the type of eVisa you apply for. With the Group eVisa you can stay there for 30 days in Total, but with the Business eVisa on Arrival you can stay only for 15 days Per Entry.

What are the requirements?

To start with, you must prepare some documents. These are just the usual documents, and chances are, you already have some of it. Here is a list of what you are required to provide so that iVisa can do its job:

  • None

Keep in mind that these documents are required for both Group eVisa or Business eVisa on Arrival.

You'll also need a valid e-mail address and a valid payment method to pay iVisa's services. It can be a Credit/Debit Card or a Paypal Account.

What are the procedure times and fees?

The amount you’ll have to pay for your China eVisa depends on two factors: processing time and the type of eVisa.

For the processing time, you have three options: Standard, Rush and Super Rush. In this part, we'll offer you the Group eVisa prices, but you can check the Business eVisa on Arrival prices here.

These are the options for the Group eVisa:

  • Standard processing time – your ETA will be completed in 6 days. All you must pay is .

  • Rush processing time – with this alternative, your travel document will be in 4 days, and the payment is .

  • Super Rush processing time – this is a fastest option that only takes 2 days, but the cost is .

Don't forget that these fees are based on the Group eVisa. If you want to know more information about the prices for the Business eVisa on Arrival you can check the information here.

The process provided by iVisa may seem expensive, but any other method could cost you even more, and with iVisa, you don't have to stress about any paperwork.

How long is the Chinese Group eVisa valid for?

The Chinese Group eVisa is valid for 30 days after arrival and allows you Single Entry in China.

How can I apply?

The application process is very easy to understand. You just need to pay attention and complete the following steps to get your eVisa. If you need any assistance, iVisa has an amazing support service that is ready to take your call 24/7.

  1. The first step of the process should last no more than 20 minutes. You will be asked to complete the online form provided by iVisa. Here, you’ll need to provide the necessary information, then select the processing time, and upload the documents you are asked to.

  2. The next step will require you to send your passport to iVisa. A label will be sent to you via e-mail which you need to stick to the package. The rest will be taken care of by iVisa. This process will be done with the Chinese Government so you won’t need to worry about anything. After that, you just wait for your eVisa to arrive. It is as simple as that.

Do I need to send my passport to get the Chinese eVisa?

No, you won't need to send your passport this time, we only need a scan of your passport. After that, you'll only need to complete the online form and pay iVisa's fee.

May I request a China Business Visa on Arrival in Shanghai?

No. You must apply for the China Business eVisa on Arrival before your trip. Additionally, if you land in Shanghai- you will need to fill out a Visa on Arrival form at the airport.

Can I enter China anywhere with any of these e-Visas?

It depends. In the case of the Chinese Business Visa on Arrival, it is only available at the Shanghai Pudong International Airport.

How does the Chinese Group eVisa look like?

Fill me in

Where can I read more information?

If you want a faster resolution or you prefer to receive personal attention, you can contact iVisa's service anytime. You can also check more information in this link.

Get ready for your trip by applying for your Chinese eVisa today!

Let's stay in touch!

Join our newsletter to receive the best traveling tips

© 2014-2023 All rights reserved. iVisa and iVisa logo are registered trademarks of

English - en |