Do you love trekking? Are you missing going on treks because of Coronavirus? Your wait is over as Colombia has reopened its borders for tourists. So, don’t wait to book your ticket now and visit the Lost City in Colombia. It is the most popular hike in Colombia. The four-day trek in which you have to trek for about 44 kilometers to Ciudad Perdida, known as the lost city, in the mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. To visit this amazing place from Canada, you need to apply for a Colombian Check-Mig Form.
Before planning your trip to Colombia from Canada, you need to understand how citizens of Canada can enter Colombia during Coronavirus. For this, you can contact our experienced professionals and they will let you understand the whole process and requirements in detail. We assist our customers in obtaining travel-related documents like a Colombian Check-Mig Form. With our assistance, you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
You can get more information about how citizens of Canada can enter Colombia during Coronavirus by going through the following details:
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to submit any form for entering Colombia?
Yes, you must have your Colombian Check-Mig Form to enter the country hassle-free. As per the recent rule passed by the government of Colombia, you need to submit a Check-Mig Form before traveling to Colombia. This form allows you to speed up your immigration procedure as you have to provide all your information regarding health status, flight details, the reason for your trip, accommodation details, and much more.
How can I apply for a Colombian Check-Mig Form with iVisa.com?
After learning about how citizens of Canada can enter Colombia during Coronavirus, you must be worried about how to take time from your busy routine to obtain a Check-Mig Form. Bearing in mind, iVisa.com offers the most relaxing way to apply for a Colombian Check-Mig Form. The procedure we offer takes only twenty minutes of your time to complete three steps:
- First, to begin the procedure, you have to fill out an application form with the required data.
- Second, you have to review the data filled in the form to avoid any discrepancies.
- Third, finish your procedure by uploading your documents, paying the processing fee, and sending the form.
What are the options for the processing time and fee for obtaining a Colombian Check-Mig Form?
Considering every visitor’s needs, we understand everyone has different requirements. Hence, we offer three options for the processing time for obtaining a Colombian Check-Mig Form. To get an idea about these three options, you can check the following description:
- Standard Processing Option: Have sufficient time for your travel date? Choose this most affordable option (USD 20.00) and get your document in a few days (24 hours).
- Rush Processing Option: Need your document a bit faster? Choose this option to get your document earlier (4 hours) at a more expensive cost (USD 35.00).
- Super Rush Processing Option: Need your document urgently? Go for this option to get your document for the most expensive cost (USD 60.00) in the shortest possible time (30 minutes).
Do I need to submit some documents for the application for a Colombian Check-Mig Form?
Yes, for obtaining a Colombian Check-Mig Form with iVisa.com, you need to submit a few documents that can be collected easily:
- A valid passport with its scanned copy to provide your correct information.
- A valid email address to obtain your document online via email.
- Mode of payments like a PayPal account or a debit/credit card for the payment of the processing fee.