Are you missing relaxing on beaches? Are you looking for beaches that are close to nature? Visit Tayrona National Natural Park in Colombia to see the best beaches that can refresh your soul during this pandemic. This national park is best known for its crystal-clear coastal lagoons and palm-shaded coves. You can also go snorkeling in protected areas close to La Piscina beach and Cabo San Juan. Traveling to such a beautiful place will help you recover from the Coronavirus stress. Just keep in mind to apply for a Check-Mig Form if you are visiting this place from the United States.
Watch this video for more information about Colombia Check-Mig Form.
The government of Colombia wishes to keep everyone safe and healthy. This is the reason why every traveler visiting Colombia is required to submit a Check-Mig Form before traveling to the country. This is the first requirement that you should know to understand how citizens of the United States can enter Colombia during Coronavirus. To get a better understanding of this procedure and how to obtain a Check-Mig Form, you can contact iVisa.com. We will be glad to help you obtain this document.
To learn more about how citizens of the United States can enter Colombia during Coronavirus, you can go through the following question and answer section:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Check-Mig Form?
A Check-Mig Form is a mandatory document that is required to quicken your immigration procedure as you provide all your details in this form. With the utilization of this form, you can enter the country easily during Coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Colombia?
No, you don't. COVID vaccine or vaccination certificates are not required to enter Colombia. However, if you're fully vaccinated, you're exempted from testing requirements.
Accepted vaccines are those authorized by WHO. Travelers are considered fully vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Colombian travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to Colombia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours for travelers aged 18 and over with an incomplete vaccination scheme or those without proof of full vaccination at least 2 weeks before traveling.
Which documents are required for the application for a Check-Mig Form?
For the application for a Check-Mig Form, you don’t need to submit a large number of documents. Association with iVisa.com is always beneficial for our customers as we require only a few documents to initiate the procedure:
- A passport with a minimum of six months of validity from the date of your travel and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to obtain your document online.
- Method of payments such as a credit/debit card.
What are the steps to follow to apply for a Colombian E-visa with iVisa.com?
To apply for a Check-Mig Form with iVisa.com, you have to follow three simple steps that can be completed in only twenty minutes. This is how citizens of the United States can enter Colombia during Coronavirus.
- First, you need to go to our webpage to fill out an application form available with the essential data.
- Second, you need to double-check all the data so that every information you provide is correct.
- Third, you need to upload the documents, pay the processing fee, and send the form.
Can I get some information about the processing cost and time for the application for a Colombian E-visa?
Yes, we understand how important is to learn about the whole procedure of how citizens of the United States can enter Colombia during Coronavirus. That’s why when you go through the below description of the three options for the processing time for obtaining a Check-Mig Form, you can get an idea about them:
- Standard Processing Time: Obtain your document in an average time (24 hours) at a low cost using this option (USD 26.00).
- Rush Processing Time: Obtain your document a little faster (4 hours) at a higher cost (USD 45.50) using this option.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Obtain your document as soon as possible (30 minutes) for the most expensive cost (USD 78.00) using this option.
Is iVisa.com a safe option to get a Check-Mig Form?
Yes, iVisa.com is a completely safe option to obtain your travel-related documents such as a Check-Mig Form as we store your data safely utilizing our advanced security systems.