If you are planning a trip to Costa Rica during this COVID-19 pandemic, you will require a health pass for your travel and you should provide a negative COVID-19 CPR test certificate. It is a precautionary measure taken by the Costa Rica government to control the spread of COVID-19 and to safeguard residents and visitors alike. It is a mandatory document required by all visitors to enter Costa Rica. You can easily apply for a health pass and other required documents with iVisa.com and learn how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus. iVisa.com is fast, easy, and reliable to use as it is backed by secure software and a team of experts with years of experience in travel document processing.
If you are a citizen of the Netherlands who is planning a trip to Costa Rica then read this article to the end and note down points that are relevant to your travel to Costa Rica.
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN CITIZENS OF THE NETHERLANDS ENTER COSTA RICA WITHOUT A HEALTH PASS?
No, you will not be able to enter Costa Rica without a health pass. A COVID-19 negative certificate should be provided if you want to travel. This is to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to keep everyone safe. It helps the authorities to analyze your health condition and inform you if you are anyone who was in contact with you during the flight that showed any symptoms of COVID-19. Apply with iVisa.com and learn more about entry requirements and how citizens of the Netherland can enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus.
DO I REQUIRE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT TO ENTER COSTA RICA?
Yes, If you want to enter Costa Rica then you should have a health pass and a covid-19 negative certificate conducted 48 hours before your travel. You will also be required to have insurance that covers your accommodation in case of quarantine and hospitalization. It is mandatory to enter Costa Rica during the coronavirus pandemic. You can apply for the health declaration online. Start your application with iVisa.com to get your travel documents processed by a team of experts using advanced technology.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO ENTER COSTA RICA?
To enjoy your vacation you will have to fill in the health control form with all the necessary information and the details of your trip.
If you have the following documents then you can apply with iVisa.com. It will only take 10 minutes to fill out the application.
- A scan of your passport, so your travel details and contact information can be understood and used to prevent the spread of the pandemic.
- The proof of your return tickets must be provided.
- Your accommodation details should be provided like the hotel you are staying in.
- Provide a valid email address. The documents will be sent to your email.
- After filling the application, pay for the service using your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES AND THE PROCESSING TIMES FOR HEALTH DOCUMENTS WITH IVISA.COM?
You have three options when you apply with iVisa.com they are the Standard processing option, Rush processing option and Super Rush processing option.
- Standard processing option: it will process your health documents at a normal time (24 hours) and at an affordable price (USD 20.00).
- Rush processing option: it is more expensive (USD 35.00) and processes faster than standard processing (4 hours).
- Super Rush processing option: it is the fastest one compared with the other two (30 minutes), if you are in a hurry then its better to select the Super Rush processing option (USD 60.00).
WHAT ARE THE STEPS INVOLVED IN COMPLETING THE IVISA.COM APPLICATION PROCESS?
There are three steps involved in processing a health declaration with iVisa.com. They are:
- The first step: fill out the application form and choose the processing time.
- The second step: you can check whether all the information provided by you is correct and then you can pay the fee for the service with your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- The third step: upload a scan of your passport and our professional team will check your application. Your health declaration will be sent to your email.
If you have any doubts about how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus then press this link for personal assistance. Our customer support team will get in touch with you.
IS IVISA.COM SAFE TO APPLY FOR A HEALTH DECLARATION?
Yes, it is safe to apply with iVisa.com. Our Company is authorized and is highly secure. and You can apply with iVisa.com without any worries. We have all the details about how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus.
WHAT TO DO IF I HAVE ANY ISSUES IN COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM?
If you are having any issues with applying you are free to contact our customer service agent and they will help you to solve the problem. Our customer service is available 24/7 for your service. To get more information about how citizens of the Netherlands can visit Costa Rica during coronavirus you can visit our webpage iVisa.com.
Click here to start your application with iVisa.com.