We are sure you want to continue traveling and keep safe from the coronavirus pandemic. For this reason, plenty of countries have opened their borders with new entry requirements related to health. Croatia is receiving international travelers, but with some health measures that incoming visitors will have to follow.
Citizens of the United States will have to complete the Croatia Travel Announcement Form before arriving in Croatia. As well, they will have to comply with other restrictions.
Continue reading about Croatia and coronavirus next.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form?
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is an electronic form that is mandatory for all international visitors. Completing the document means you are accepting all the health guidelines in Croatia.
The Travel Announcement Form doesn’t replace a visa or any other travel requirement, so check before traveling if you need a visa to Croatia. Use the iVisa.com Visa Checker.
I’m a citizen of the United States, should I get the form?
Yes, citizens of the United States must have the Croatia Travel Announcement Form before traveling to Croatia. As a citizen of the United States, you need to do the following too:
- Provide a negative PCR test taken a maximum of 72 hours before arrival in the country. Travelers arriving to Croatia from Brazil, India, Tanzania, and South Africa need a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours prior to arrival in the country.
- A 14-day quarantine for Brazil, India, Tanzania, or South Africa. The quarantine could be reduced to 7 days in case you decide to take a COVID-19 test in Croatia that must result in negative.
- Holders of a Covid vaccine certificate do not need to present test results.
United States citizens will have to cover any expenses from the test and quarantine. We would recommend bringing the negative coronavirus test, so you don’t have to go through the quarantine.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Croatia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Croatia. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Croatia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Entry for tourism is permitted only with documentary evidence of an accommodation paid in advance and in full.
What is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form validity?
The document is valid for 90 days after issued and has a Single Entry. Citizens of the United States have to comply with these parameters when traveling to Croatia.
Check more details about the Croatia Travel Announcement Form.
What information should I provide?
Citizens of the United States must complete the online form with personal information, such as name, nationality, passport number, etc. As this is a health measure, give details about the sites you visited over the last 14 days and if you had direct contact with a person with coronavirus. As well, provide information about the lodging facility in Croatia where you will be staying.
Get these items ready too:
- Passport that must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- Email address.
- Payment options, as with iVisa.com you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
What are the processing times and prices?
Select the option of your preference:
- Standard, the document will be ready in 24 hours for a USD 20.00 fee.
- Rush, the iVisa.com team will work on the document in 4 hours for USD 35.00.
- Super Rush, for a USD 60.00 fee, the Croatia Travel Announcement Form is ready in 30 minutes.
Do you have a question? Get in touch with our incredible customer service team.
What is the process?
You only need to do the next 3 steps:
- Fill out the electronic questionnaire with your personal information. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check the answers in the form and correct any mistakes. Pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any documents required.
Citizens of the United States can start the application here!
How will I receive the form?
Your Croatia Travel Announcement Form will arrive in your email inbox. When completing the application, specify a valid email address. After receiving the document, print it so you can show it at your arrival.
As a citizen of the United States, you should also present the negative coronavirus test or do the 14-day quarantine. After completing these steps, you can freely visit Croatia but always keep in mind the health measures within the country.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is a trustworthy company. iVisa.com works with the highest security standards so our customers enjoy the best services. Read more about this on the reviews page. iVisa.com is the best alternative for your Croatia Travel Announcement Form.
Ready to apply? Then start the application now!
Where can I get more info?
Citizens of the United States can easily travel to Croatia during coronavirus, check more about this here.