Croatia is among the countries that have opened frontiers to all international visitors. However, according to your nationality, you might notice certain restrictions when entering Croatia. The Croatian health authorities continue to impose mechanisms to control the coronavirus’s spread as they hope to keep travelers and the Croatian population safe.
Every traveler who wants to enter Croatia during coronavirus will need to complete the Croatia Travel Announcement Form. This electronic questionnaire will request information about the visitors' journey.
Find out more about Croatia’s latest health guidelines during coronavirus here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form?
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is an online questionnaire for visitors who would like to enter Croatia during this difficult time of the coronavirus pandemic. The document is mandatory for all nationalities, and you can apply here.
What countries can enter Croatia?
Currently, citizens from all over the world can enter Croatia if they have the correct documentation. During coronavirus, the Croatian government is also requesting the fulfillment of the Croatia Travel Announcement Form. This document doesn’t replace a visa, so if you need a visa to enter Croatia, you should also get it before entering.
In case you are an EU national, the only requirement is the form. You don’t need to comply with any restrictions when entering Croatia. However, travelers from non- EU countries will have to follow some health measures during coronavirus.
What are the restrictions for non-EU travelers?
Non-EU visitors must complete Croatia Travel Announcement Form and get the following requirements:
- A negative PCR test taken a maximum of 72 hours before arrival in the country. Travelers arriving to Croatia from Brazil, India, Tanzania, and South Africa need a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours prior to arival in the country.
- A 14-day quarantine for Brazil, India, Tanzania, or South Africa. In the case you are willing to take a coronavirus test in Croatia, you could reduce your self-isolation to 7 days if you get a negative result.
- Holders of a Covid vaccine certificate do not need to present test results.
If you don’t accept these measures, the Croatian government could fine you. Remember that these health measures are in place to prevent the spread of coronavirus as countries continue to implement further guidelines.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Croatia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Croatia. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Croatia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Entry for tourism is permitted only with documentary evidence of an accommodation paid in advance and in full.
Can I enter multiple times with the Croatia Travel Announcement Form?
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is only valid for a Single Entry. If you want to enter multiple times, you will have to acquire a new form for every entry. The form is valid for 90 days after issued in Croatia.
Contact a support agent if you have any questions.
What information is requested?
The application is simple, and you only need personal information and details about your trip. There will be questions about any trips you have taken during the last 14 days and whether you have had contact with a person infected with the coronavirus. This will help authorities to control the virus.
Also, keep the following close to hand:
- Passport scan that must show your photo and personal details.
- A valid email address, so your form arrives safely.
- Payment, iVisa.com provides two options for payment, either use a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
What are the procedure times and prices?
According to your budget and time, choose between the next alternatives:
- Standard service, USD 20.00 so you can have the Croatia Travel Announcement Form in 24 hours.
- Rush service, wait only 4 hours paying a fee of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush service, in just 30 minutes, you will have the document for USD 60.00.
Visitors from countries all over the world can enter Croatia, but they need to complete a health form that you can start here.
What is the process?
- Respond to all the questions in the online form and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check the details and correct any mistakes. Choose a payment method- you can use a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload the passport scan and the accommodation reservation.
Ask our customer service agents about how to enter Croatia!
Every passenger needs to complete the form?
In case you are not traveling alone, you need to designate a person who will fill out the application. This person will complete the details of all passengers in the group. This rule only applies if you won’t separate throughout the whole journey.
If the group separates at any point when traveling around Croatia, then each passenger will need to complete his own Croatia Travel Announcement Form.
Continue your journey through the European countries and enter Croatia soon!
How will I obtain the form?
You will receive the form in your email inbox. iVisa.com will make sure to send you the Croatia Travel Announcement Form that you will need to show upon arrival. Upon arrival, you will probably go through a medical screening to confirm you don't have coronavirus symptoms.
How safe is iVisa.com?
100% safe. You can feel safe with iVisa.com as many of our previous customers do. Check what they had to say about iVisa.com services, here. iVisa.com works tirelessly to bring you the best processes to obtain your travel documents, so don’t hesitate to choose us.
I have some questions, where can I go for further info?
The coronavirus pandemic shouldn’t stop you from traveling, so don’t miss the chance to enter Croatia!