Iran is one of the countries whose citizens are eligible for a Cuba Tourist Card. As a result, you do not have to go to an embassy to get a visa for Cuba, but you can apply online using the services rendered by iVisa. The process is entirely online, and you can have your Tourist Card in as little as 1 business day.
What are the requirements for a Cuba visa for Iranian citizens?
When you apply online, iVisa will ask very little of you. You do not have to upload any documents. You just need a passport and you must fill in an application form. Both requirements are accessible and easy to meet. Nonetheless, when you arrive in Cub, you are required to provide the following documents:
- Valid passport – the passport you have needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cuba. If it is not, you need to apply for a renewal.
- Tourist Card – this is the same as a Cuba visa that iVisa will send to you via postal mail.
- A flight itinerary both to and from Cuba
- Travel insurance – this is a rule that began to take effect back in 2010. If you do not have travel insurance, you need to purchase one once you arrive in Cuba. While some countries accept it, your children cannot travel on the same Tourist Card as yourself. Every minor needs his or her own Tourist Card.
Cuba visa for Iranian citizens – processing time and fees
The cost of your Tourist card depends on the processing time you select when you fill in the online form. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the best one for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing time – your application will be processed and your Tourist card delivered in 3 to 5 business days. This option costs $55.
- Rush processing time – your Tourist card will arrive within 1 to 3 business days, and the fee is $75.
- Super Rush processing time – you will have your Cuba Tourist card in 1 business day, and you will be charged $95. The shipping is included in the price in all three cases.
The application form
The application form was created by iVisa in such a way so that you do not spend too much time on it. In fact, you should complete the form in about 10 minutes. In case you need some help with it, iVisa provides excellent support service 24/7.
There are two steps you need to go through. The first one requires you to fill in the personal and travel information form and select the processing time. The second step consists of payment and revision. The latter is crucial because any mistakes in your application will have you repeat the process. As for the payment, iVisa accepts multiple means such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat. After you are done, just submit your application and wait for your Tourist Card to arrive in the timeframe of your choice.
The Cuba visa for Iranian citizens allows you to stay in Cuba for maximum 30 days, but you can apply for an extension while you are there. The extension cannot exceed another 30 days. You are granted a single entry. We recommend that you use iVisa and apply online for a hassle-free visa application process.