Kuwait is one of the many countries whose citizens are eligible for a Cuba Tourist Card. As a consequence, you do not have to go to a Cuban embassy anymore and get your visa. You can apply online using the service of iVisa. You need to undergo an entirely online process, but your efforts are minimal. At least you do not have to go to a diplomatic mission, which saves you a lot of time and effort. All you need to do is fill in an online form.
One of the best things about the Cuba Tourist Card is that the requirements are few and easy to meet. iVisa will not ask you to upload any documents. You only need a passport and to fill in a personal and travel information form. Nevertheless, when you get to Cuba, you need to provide the following documents at immigration:
- Passport – the passport you have needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cuba. If it does not, you need to get a new one.
- Tourist Card – the document that iVisa will send to you via postal mail.
- A flight itinerary both to and from Cuba
- Travel insurance – this is a rule that began to take effect back in 2010. If you do not have travel insurance, you have the option to purchase one once you arrive in Cuba.
If you have children who travel with you, you should know that they cannot cross the Cuban border on your travel documents. They need to have their own Tourist Card.
Cuba visa for the citizens of Kuwait – processing time and fees
The cost of your Cuba Tourist Card depends on the visa type and the processing time you select while you fill in the form. As a non-US applicant, you need to select the International Tourist card. As for processing time, iVisa gives you three options so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed, and your Tourist card arrives in 3 to 5 business days. This processing time costs $55.
- Rush processing – your Tourist card arrives within 1 to 3 business days, and the cost is $75.
- Super Rush processing – you will have your Cuba Tourist card in 1 business day, and you will be charged $95. The shipping is included in the price in all three cases.
The application form
The application form created by iVisa is short and straightforward. You will spend maximum 10 minutes completing it, and if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s support service which is free of charge and available 24/7.
There are two steps you need to go through. The first one consists of the personal and travel information form, but you must also select the visa type and processing time at this point. The second step requires you to make the payment and revise step one. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Do not forget to check the accuracy of the information you provide and make sure that there are no typos in your form. Otherwise, you may have to repeat the process. Once the payment is made, submit your application and wait for the Tourist Card to arrive in the timeframe you selected.
The conclusion is that a Cuba visa for the citizens of Kuwait is available online, and you can save yourself a lot of trouble if you use this method. iVisa will spare you the time and effort of going to an embassy. The document you receive allows you to enter Cuba just one, but you can spend up to 30 days inside the country. If necessary, you can apply for an extension that cannot exceed another 30 days.