Learn More: Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card
The Curaçao Immigration Card and the Passenger Locator Card are two essential travel documents that were created to manage the risks associated with international travel during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are both mandatory for all travelers travelling to Curaçao.
WHO CAN ENTER CURACAO WITH THESE DOCUMENTS
All visitors are required to complete a digital immigration card online no more than 48 hours before departure to Curaçao, as well as filling out the Passenger Locator Card (PLC) and carrying a printed copy of it at all times during the trip.
OBTAIN CURACAO IMMIGRATION CARD + PASSENGER LOCATOR CARD
To get these travel documents, you’ll need to provide information about your health status, flight details, and intended stay in Curaçao. You must have a confirmed flight ticket before submitting the form. All travelers must provide insurance policy information and adhere to the local health and safety protocols. Currently, there is no quarantine requirement for visitors arriving in Curaçao.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENTS
Once you complete the application, we’ll forward the documents to you via email, so you can show them to the immigration officers once you arrive at the airport.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Curacao.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Curacao Immigration Card and Passenger Locator Card is a Single Entry document.
All travelers arriving from low, high and very high risk countries will need to follow 3 steps to gain entry into Curaçao: apply for the Digital Immigration Card and the Passenger Locator Card and provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
The PCR test needs to be taken no more than 48 hours prior to departure in an accredited laboratory.
Children aged 6 and under are also exempt from testing requirements.
All travelers need to have sufficient insurance coverage for the duration of their stay.
Face masks are required at the airport
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Very Low-Risk Countries are Cayman Islands, China, Grenada, Hong Kong, Hungary, Montserrat, New Zealand, Poland, Saba, Singapore, St. Eustatius, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Taiwan.
- Low-Risk Countries are Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Barbados, Canada, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Guyana, India, Italy, Luxemburg, Norway, Peru, Saint Barthelemy, Sweden, Uruguay
- High-Risk Countries are Anguilla, Argentina, Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Jamaica, Lebanon, Morocco, Netherlands, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Spain, Suriname, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos, United Arab Emirates
- Very High-Risk Countries are Aruba, Cuba, Dominica, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Israel, Martinique, Saint Martin + Sint Maarten, United Kingdom, United States of America, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela
- Note: Countries that are not on any of the above lists are classified as high-risk countries.
- Travelers from very low-risk countries are exempt from all testing and quarantine requirements.
- Travelers from low-risk countries and high-risk countries must provide ONE of the following:
- A negative PCR test result taken at most 48 hours before departure, or
- A negative antigen test result taken at most 24 hours before departure.
- Passengers coming from low-risk or high-risk countries must also take an antigen test on the 3rd day of their stay in Curaçao. Travelers should carry a hard copy of their test results with them at all times.
- Travelers from very high-risk countries will need to show proof of a negative PCR test result taken at most 48 hours before the flight to Curaçao. They will also need to undergo an antigen test on the 3rd day in Curaçao. The hard copies of test results should be carried at all times.
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 days - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 60.00.
- Curacao Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Curacao?
- A Brief Description of Curacao COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- This is How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Curacao During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Curacao During Coronavirus
- This is How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Curacao During Coronavirus
- The Lowdown on How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Curacao During Coronavirus
- Brief Outline of Curacao Entry Requirements COVID-19
- COVID-19 Test Curacao: How to Enter the Island Country