Get Your Cyprus Flight Pass for COVID-19 Entry Online Now!
Learn More: Flight Pass
CYPRUS IS OPEN: Cyprus re-opened for tourism on 1 March 2021 and the good news is that since April 18th, 2022 the Cyprus Flight Pass is no longer needed to enter the country.
The Cyprus Flight Pass is a travel document required by all tourists traveling to Cyprus. It will enable the authorities to contact anyone who enters the country if they are exposed to COVID-19. The Cyprus Flight Pass does not replace a visa in any way, it is personal and non-transferable.
WHO CAN ENTER CYPRUS WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All tourists traveling to Cyprus must fill out a Cyprus Flight Pass to enter the country.
OBTAIN THE CYPRUS FLIGHT PASS
Please be advised that if you don’t have an air ticket, you will not be able to fill in the form yet.
See FAQs below for full details on entry requirements.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you fill out your application, we will deliver this document to your email address before your trip. This way, you’ll only have to display it to the immigration authorities when you get to the airport.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Don't waste vacation time searching for a COVID-19 test center. Even if you don't need to take a test to enter Cyprus, you will need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the US. Simplify testing by ordering the eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit online. Pack the test in your suitcase and self-test no more than 3 days prior to your flight back to the US. Check the FAQs to learn more about our trusted testing partner.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Cover Letter (if applicable)
US RESIDENTS ONLY: To return to the US you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test the day before your entry date. Don’t waste time looking for a test lab in Cyprus. Simplify travel with the purchase of an eMed test kit. Order yours now and pack it in your luggage. Then follow the Certified Guide’s online instructions to take the mandatory test 24 hours before your journey back to the US.
The Cyprus Flight Pass is part of the required documentation you will need to enter Cyprus, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Cyprus. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you contact the local embassy.
You are required to print and carry the Cyprus Flight Pass with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
The Cyprus Flight Pass must be filled in within 24 hours before the commencement of your travel from the country of origin to the Republic of Cyprus (either direct flight or via intermediate countries).
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Cyprus?
Do I need to take a COVID test before traveling to Cyprus?
- COVID test prior to arrival: Pre-departure tests are no longer required.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I need to quarantine when I arrive in Cyprus?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Is it mandatory for me to get one if I’m visiting Cyprus?
What information should I provide for the Cyprus Flight Pass?
How much is the Cyprus Flight Pass?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $27.49
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD $48.49
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $78.99
When must I apply for the Cyprus Flight Pass?
How do I get a Cyprus Flight Pass?
How long will it take?
Do children need a Cyprus Flight Pass as well?
How long is the Cyprus Flight Pass valid for and how many times can I apply for one?
How can I contact you if I have more questions?
What is the Cyprus Flight Pass?
How do I find more information about the Cyprus Flight Pass?
Learn more about Cyprus tourism
Where can I read more?
- How citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- Cyprus visa policy
- How citizens of Poland can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- Cyprus Airport Covid-19 test
- Cyprus Flight Pass sample
- How can citizens of Switzerland enter Cyprus during coronavirus?
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are approved for travel for Cyprus (July 2021)
- Cyprus Digital COVID Certificate: All You Need to Know
- Vaccination Passport Cyprus
- Cyprus Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Cyprus?
- How citizens of Switzerland can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Sweden can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Greece can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Germany can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- Cyprus rules for travel during Covid-19
- Cyprus list of countries Covid-19
- How Much Does Cyprus Flight Pass Cost
- Cyprus Flight Pass error
- How can citizens of France enter Cyprus during coronavirus?