How to Apply: Flight Pass────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Flight Pass
No matter their nationality, age, or any other considerations, all tourists traveling to Cyprus must fill out a Cyprus Flight Pass so they are allowed to enter the country.
The purpose of this travel document is to ensure the protection of all international passengers from the time they board the aircraft to the time they enter the country.
Through a truthful declaration, passengers must conscientiously state their health status along with their flight details, the purpose of their travel, and contact information in case of an emergency. The Cyprus Flight Pass does not replace a visa in any way, it’s personal and non-transferable. This document must be filled out at least 24 hours prior to departure to Cyprus.
To get the Cyprus Flight Pass you’ll have to provide information about yourself and your flight. Be advised that if you don’t have an air ticket, you will not be able to fill in the form yet.
Once you fill out your application, we will deliver this document to your email before your trip. This way, you’ll only have to display it to the immigration authorities when you get to the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries in Category A:
Austria, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, New Zealand, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Countries in Category B:
Andorra, Australia, Belgium, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Italy*, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Rwanda, San Marino, Spain, Tunisia, United Kingdom, Uruguay.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00
- How citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Switzerland can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Poland can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Sweden can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Greece can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- Cyprus Flight Pass sample
- Cyprus list of countries Covid-19
- Cyprus rules for travel during Covid-19
- Cyprus Airport Covid-19 test
- How citizens of Germany can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.