Learn More: Flight Pass
No matter their nationality, age, or any other considerations, all tourists traveling to Cyprus must fill out a Cyprus Flight Pass so they are allowed to enter the country.
The purpose of this travel document is to ensure the protection of all international passengers from the time they board the aircraft to the time they enter the country.
Through a truthful declaration, passengers must conscientiously state their health status along with their flight details, the purpose of their travel, and contact information in case of an emergency. The Cyprus Flight Pass does not replace a visa in any way, it’s personal and non-transferable.
To get the Cyprus Flight Pass you’ll have to provide information about yourself and your flight. Be advised that if you don’t have an air ticket, you will not be able to fill in the form yet.
Once you fill out your application, we will deliver this document to your email before your trip. This way, you’ll only have to display it to the immigration authorities when you get to the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
- A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A negative pre-departure covid test in format PNG, GIF, JPG or PDF.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
The Cyprus Flight Pass is part of the required documents you will need to enter Cyprus, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Cyprus. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must filled out the Cyprus Flight Pass
You are required to print and carry this Cyprus Flight Pass with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
The Cyprus Flight Pass must be fill within 24 hours before the commencement of your travel from the Country of Origin to the Republic of Cyprus (either direct flight or via intermediate Countries).
Passengers coming from Category B countries are required to undergo a laboratory test no earlier than 72 hours prior to departure and to possess a Certificate showing negative PCR examination for the virus.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries in Category A:
Austria, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, New Zealand, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Countries in Category B:
Andorra, Australia, Belgium, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Italy*, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Rwanda, San Marino, Spain, Tunisia, United Kingdom, Uruguay.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 0.10
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 15.10
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 40.10
- How citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Switzerland can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Poland can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Sweden can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Greece can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Germany can enter Cyprus during Coronavirus
- Cyprus Airport Covid-19 test
- Cyprus rules for travel during Covid-19
- Cyprus list of countries Covid-19
- Cyprus Flight Pass sample