Determining your eligibility for a visa to Djibouti can be an arduous process. There are many factors that need to be considered, and the requirements of each factor change depending on whether you're applying as a tourist, business person, or resident. But don't worry, that's what iVisa.com is here for, to help!
Djibouti offers an e-visa that is processed online, which reduces the time that it takes to receive an embassy's approval. However, instead of mailing in your passport, you must still bring it with you when applying for Djibouti Visa Application Form. Citizens of Djibouti no longer need to travel to their embassies or consulates overseas for applications for visas.
Citizens who are entering Djibouti with the intention to work must have their employment contracts in hand when they apply for their visa at either an embassy or consulate office outside of Djibouti.
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents are required to obtain a Djibouti Tourist Visa?
The procedure for the Djibouti Visa Application Form is straightforward. Have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- If you are visiting Djibouti for a single non-extendable visa duration of six months or less, it is necessary to present a passport valid for at least six months.
- To apply for an e-Visa, you'll need a recent passport photo.
- You'll need a departure ticket to leave Djibouti via the border.
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter. You must submit a confirmation document for your accommodation in Djibouti, OR a letter of invitation from a family member.
- Please, have a major credit or debit card on hand.
For how long is my Djibouti Tourist e-Visa valid?
iVisa.com offers two different Tourist Visas available to visitors from other countries who wish to visit Djibouti.
The Djibouti tourist visa is divided into two types: 14 days Per Entry and 90 days extended Visa. If your trip is longer, you will need to apply for an extension.
Tourist visa holders must leave on or before the expiration date of their visa, so plan accordingly.
How long will it take to process my Djibouti visa application?
This post compares the speeds and costs of services for US residents. Please see our Djibouti travel blog for further information regarding your specific nation.
For 14-day Per Entry visas, you have three processing speeds to select from:
- Standard Processing: Ready within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing: Ready within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing: Ready within 4 days from application submission.
You can apply for the 90-day Per Entry visa if you intend to stay in Djibouti for six months. Also, with their processing times:
- Standard Processing: You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing: You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing: You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
Keep reading for more from iVisa.com on the Djibouti Visa Application Form.
What is the cost of a Djibouti visa?
The cost of the Djibouti Tourist e-Visa is determined by the visa you apply for and the approval time.
If you select the 14-day Per Entry visa, there are three processing speeds to choose from:
- Standard Processing - USD $68.99 from application submission.
- Rush Processing - USD $107.99 from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - USD $153.99 from application submission.
If you choose the 90 days Per Entry visa, you have three processing speed options:
Your Djibouti Tourist Visa will expire depending on your choice:
- Within 90 days after arrival after arrival with the 14 days Per Entry visa.
- Within 90 days after arrival with the 90 days Per Entry visa.
Both of these visa types only allow a single entry into Djibouti.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust us 100%, we are committed to helping you in your process with the Djibouti Visa Application Form. To double check our claims, see our reviews section.
I have other questions; how can I contact you?
Do you require any further assistance? Please see our Djibouti travel blog for your own nation's requirements, or contact our online support staff that is for you 24/7.
You already know the process for having the Djibouti Visa Application Form, it's our turn to tell you about Djibouti.
Djibouti is a country in the Horn of Africa. It borders Eritrea in the north, Ethiopia in the west and south, and Somalia in the southeast.
Djibouti has a hot and generally dry desert climate. Despite its tropical location, due to the cold current that carries water north, it is also one of the places on earth with little humidity and the lowest rainfall in the world.