Learn More: Health Questionnaire
The Dominica Health Questionnaire is an online document that the Dominican government has designed to handle the risks linked to COVID-19 and international travel. This document will help government authorities to contact you in case you or the people you’re traveling with are exposed to Coronavirus.
WHO CAN ENTER DOMINICA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All visitors must fill out a Health Questionnaire at least 72 hours before their departure to Dominica. This document is mandatory for everyone.
GET THE DOMINICA HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
In order to acquire the Health Questionnaire, you’ll need to provide your personal information including medical information, PCR test results and travel details. Please note that you will also need a confirmed flight ticket to submit the online form.
You are also required to get tested for COVID-19 using a PCR test (polymerase chain reaction) and must upload the results. The test must be carried out no more than 72 hours before arrival.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you have finished completing the form, we will take care of sending you the Health Questionnaire by email so that you can show it to the immigration authorities once you get to the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Medical Report (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Dominica Health Questionnaire is part of the required documents you will need to enter Dominica, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Dominica. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Dominica Health Questionnaire.
You are required to print and carry this Dominica Health Questionnaire with you, as you must present it at the point of entry.
Undergo testing for Covid-19 using a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test and upload the results. The test must be conducted no more than 72 hours before arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it is not necessary. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Dominica. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Sinopharm. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
- Fully vaccinated travelers and unvaccinated travelers coming from low and medium-risk countries also need to undergo an Antigen test on arrival. No quarantine requirements if the result is negative.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from high-risk countries need to quarantine at a quarantine facility or at a Safe in Nature-certified private property for a minimum of 5 days. They will undergo a PCR test on day 5 after arrival and travelers will await the results for up to 48 hours.
- Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Sinopharm.
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 16.00.
- Rush: 8 hours - USD 31.00.
- Super Rush: 4 hours - USD 56.00.
- Dominica Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Dominica?
- How can Citizens of Haiti Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of St. Maarten Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Trinidad Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of St. Lucia Can Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Barbados Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Germany Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of France Enter to Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Canada enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- Dominica Health Questionaire Requirements
- Dominica Coronavirus Questionnaire
- Dominica COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements
- Dominica visa policy