Learn More: eTicket
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS OPEN: Dominican Republic is open for tourism.
The Dominican Republic eTicket is an official travel document required for travelers of all nationalities and ages who wish to enter or leave the Dominican Republic. It is part of the new travel measures implemented to mitigate the impact of the current pandemic. Please note that this health declaration does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Everyone who wants to enter or leave the Dominican Republic will have to complete it, whether you're a national or a visitor.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC eTICKET
To apply for this document, provide us with information about your health and your intended travel dates to or from the Dominican Republic. You must have a confirmed flight ticket to submit the form. Check the testing FAQ below to find out more about COVID-19 test requirements.
Go to the application page to complete the Dominical Republic eTicket.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once your application has been processed, we will send you an email with the QR Code that you must present to immigration authorities when arriving or departing from Dominican Republic. We recommend that you follow government health protocols while traveling for your own safety.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules in Dominican Republic.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Purchase eMed's self-testing COVID-19 kit and get 6 antigen tests sent to your US home address for only $150. Self-test in privacy with a virtual Certified Guide using the NAVICA App. Accurate results are delivered in 15 minutes, which leaves plenty of time to get to the airport. eMed's antigen tests are ideal for travelers on a round-trip journey to this destination from the US
Required Documents to Apply
US RESIDENTS ONLY: To return to the US you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test the day before your entry date. Don’t waste time looking for a test lab in Dominican Republic. Simplify travel with the purchase of an eMed test kit. Order yours now and pack it in your luggage. Then follow the Certified Guide’s online instructions to take the mandatory test 24 hours before your journey back to the US.
As part of the measures taken by the Government, all travelers must complete the Dominican Republic eTicket to enter or exit the country.
The eTicket combines the Traveler’s Health Affidavit, Customs Declaration, and International Embarkation/Disembarkation forms.
Keep in mind that this document DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the Dominican Republic.
At the airport, you must show your ticket with the associated QR Code to the Dominican Republic Health Authorities.
Unvaccinated passengers will be randomly tested on arrival.
Information collected on the form will be held for contact tracing purposes for 30 days.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the Dominican Republic?
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to Dominican Republic?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements. However, unvaccinated travelers will be randomly selected for testing on arrival.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the Dominican Republic?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the Dominican Republic eTicket?
The Dominican Republic eTicket is a travel document designed as part of the Dominican government’s health measures during these unprecedented times. It combines the Traveler’s Health Affidavit, Customs Declaration, and International Embarkations in just one single document! It does not replace a visa.
If your nationality needs to apply for a paper visa, make an appointment at the closest embassy and obtain it before your trip.
How much does the Dominican Republic eTicket?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 70.00.
Can I get the Dominican Republic eTicket for free?
Is it mandatory to apply for the Dominican Republic eTicket?
Do children also need to complete the Dominican Republic eTicket?
How many times can I use the same Dominican Republic eTicket?
This document is valid for a Single Entry. You'll need to apply for another one if you want to enter or exit the country again.
Start right now, and apply here!
When should I apply for the Dominican Republic eTicket?
You can fill in the Dominican Republic eTicket at any time- even on the same day that you travel. If you apply more than 60 days in advance we will keep your application on hold and submit it for you when you're eligible to apply.
Do not think twice and apply right now!
How can I get the Dominican Republic eTicket?
It is a simple process that won’t be difficult to do if you decide to use iVisa.com. You will only have to complete the shortened application form prepared especially for you. In such a document, you will have to provide information about your trip, contact info, flight number and health condition. When you send it, our fantastic team will process your request so they can send you the QR code that you must present to the authorities at the airport.
Can I chat to you if I have more questions?
Where can I read more about the Dominican Republic eTicket?
Learn more about Dominican Republic Tourism
Where can I read more?
- How Can the citizens of the United Kingdom Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- Dominican COVID-19 Test Requirements
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Travel Requirements
- Dominican Republic Vaccine Requirements: Can I enter without them?
- Do I need a Covid-19 test for Dominican Republic?
- How can the citizens of Canada enter the Dominican Republic during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Haiti enter the Dominican Republic during coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of Spain Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How can the Citizens of Russia enter the Dominican Republic during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Germany Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- Can I Fly to the Dominican Republic while the COVID-19 lasts?
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Response
- Dominican Republic eTicket is not working
- Dominican Republic visa policy
- How to get a Dominican Republic tourist card - requirements and fees
- Dominican Republic tourist card for Canada citizens
- Dominican Republic tourist card for UK citizens
- Why is the Dominican Republic an ideal vacation destination?
- The advantages of using iVisa for obtaining a Dominican Republic tourist card