Learn More: Republic eTicket
The Dominican Republic eTicket is an official travel document required for travelers of all nationalities and ages who wish to enter the Dominican Republic. It is part of the new travel measures implemented to mitigate the impact of the current pandemic. Please, consider that it does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Those wishing to visit the Dominican Republic will have to complete it, whether it is a national or foreigner.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC eTICKET
To apply for this document, you’ll have to provide data about your medical condition and intended stay in the Dominican Republic. Please, bear in mind that you must have a confirmed flight ticket before submitting the form.
Go to the application page to complete the Dominical Republic eTicket.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you complete your application, we will forward the QR Code via email that you must present during your entry to immigration authorities. As soon as you get into the country, you will have to follow the government’s health protocols for your safety.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for the Dominican Republic eTicket.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
As part of the measures taken by the Government, all travelers must complete their Dominican Republic eTicket to enter the country.
The eTicket combines the Traveler’s Health Affidavit, Customs Declaration and International Embarkation/Disembarkation forms.
Keep in mind that this document DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Dominican Republic.
At the airport, you must show your ticket with the associated QR Code to the Dominican Republic Health Authorities.
All passengers will need to perform a temperature check. And only a few will perform a quick aleatory breath test. Passengers who present symptoms will be isolated and attended at authorized locations. Children younger than 5 years are exempt from this requirement.
The information you provide may be used to contact you in the next 30 days for the purposes of verifying the details given on this form.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Dominican Republic eTicket is a travel document designed as part of the Dominican government’s health measures during these unprecedented times. It combines the Traveler’s Health Affidavit, Customs Declaration, and International Embarkations in just one single document! Please, consider it does not replace a visa.
As we mentioned already, if your nationality needs to apply for a paper visa, you will have to make an appointment at the closest embassy and obtain it before your trip.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
All visitors will have the chance to complete it 72 hours prior to their departure. We recommend you complete it starting at that time to avoid any delays or inconveniences during the process.
Do not think twice and apply right now!
It is a simple process that won’t be difficult to do if you decide to use iVisa.com. You will only have to complete the shortened application form prepared especially for you. In such a document, you will have to provide information about your trip, contact info, flight number, and medical condition. When you send it, our fantastic team will process your request so they can send you the QR code to your email that you must present during your arrival.
It is only valid for a single entry. Nevertheless, if you need the Dominican Republic eTicket more than once, we recommend obtaining another one the times you need it.
Start right now, and apply here!
- Can I Fly to the Dominican Republic while the COVID-19 lasts?
- Do I need a covid test for Dominican Republic?
- How to get a Dominican Republic tourist card - requirements and fees
- How Can the citizens of Spain Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of the United Kingdom Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How can the Citizens of Russia enter the Dominican Republic during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Germany Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Response
- Dominican COVID-19 Test Requirements
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Travel Requirements
- Dominican Republic tourist card for Canada citizens
- Dominican Republic tourist card for UK citizens
- Dominican Republic visa for French
- Dominican Republic visa for Germany
- Dominican Republic visa for Puerto Rican
- Dominican Republic visa for Spaniards
- Why is the Dominican Republic an ideal vacation destination?
- The advantages of using iVisa for obtaining a Dominican Republic tourist card