Learn More: eTicket
Note: Currently, all travelers who have been in Haiti are not allowed to visit the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican Republic eTicket is an official travel document required for travelers of all nationalities and ages who wish to enter the Dominican Republic. It is part of the new travel measures implemented to mitigate the impact of the current pandemic. Please, consider that it does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Those wishing to visit the Dominican Republic will have to complete it, whether it is a national or foreigner.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC eTICKET
To apply for this document, you’ll have to provide data about your medical condition and intended stay in the Dominican Republic. Please, bear in mind that you must have a confirmed flight ticket before submitting the form. Only unvaccinated travelers who have been in the following countries in the 14 days before departure will need a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival: Australia, Brazil, Democratic Republic of Congo, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Kuwait, Monaco, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia, and United Kingdom. Children under the age of five are exempt from the PCR requirement.
Go to the application page to complete the Dominical Republic eTicket.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you complete your application, we will forward the QR Code via email that you must present during your entry to immigration authorities. As soon as you get into the country, you will have to follow the government’s health protocols for your safety.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for the Dominican Republic eTicket.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Purchase eMed's self-testing COVID-19 kit and get 6 antigen tests sent to your US home address for only $150. Self-test in privacy with a virtual Certified Guide using the NAVICA App. Accurate results are delivered in 15 minutes, which leaves plenty of time to get to the airport. eMed's antigen tests are ideal for travelers on a round-trip journey to this destination from the US.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
As part of the measures taken by the Government, all travelers must complete their Dominican Republic eTicket to enter the country.
The eTicket combines the Traveler’s Health Affidavit, Customs Declaration and International Embarkation/Disembarkation forms.
Keep in mind that this document DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Dominican Republic.
At the airport, you must show your ticket with the associated QR Code to the Dominican Republic Health Authorities.
All passengers will need to perform a temperature check. And only a few will perform a quick aleatory breath test. Passengers who present symptoms will be isolated and attended at authorized locations. Children younger than 5 years are exempt from this requirement.
The information you provide may be used to contact you in the next 30 days for the purposes of verifying the details given on this form.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated: 28/09/2021
Unvaccinated arrivals from the following countries will need a negative COVID-19 test to enter the Dominican Republic:
Australia, Brazil, Democratic Republic of Congo, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Kuwait, Monaco, Spain, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, South Africa, Sweden, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia and United Kingdom.
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Dominican Republic. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine if you are coming from one of the countries mentioned below:
Australia, Brazil, Democratic Republic of Congo, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Kuwait, Monaco, Spain, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, South Africa, Sweden, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia, and the United Kingdom.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Dominican Republic travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
- COVID test prior to arrival: Unvaccinated travelers from risk countries only
- COVID test requirements: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers, unvaccinated arrivals from safe countries and children under 5
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet American airline entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the US!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican Republic eTicket is a travel document designed as part of the Dominican government’s health measures during these unprecedented times. It combines the Traveler’s Health Affidavit, Customs Declaration, and International Embarkations in just one single document! Please, consider it does not replace a visa.
As we mentioned already, if your nationality needs to apply for a paper visa, you will have to make an appointment at the closest embassy and obtain it before your trip.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 70.00.
It is only valid for a single entry. Nevertheless, if you need the Dominican Republic eTicket more than once, we recommend obtaining another one the times you need it.
Start right now, and apply here!
All visitors will have the chance to complete it 72 hours prior to their departure. We recommend you complete it starting at that time to avoid any delays or inconveniences during the process.
Do not think twice and apply right now!
It is a simple process that won’t be difficult to do if you decide to use iVisa.com. You will only have to complete the shortened application form prepared especially for you. In such a document, you will have to provide information about your trip, contact info, flight number, and medical condition. When you send it, our fantastic team will process your request so they can send you the QR code to your email that you must present during your arrival.
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC EMED SELF-TESTING COVID-19 KIT
- How Can the citizens of the United Kingdom Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of Spain Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- Dominican COVID-19 Test Requirements
- Do I need a Covid-19 test for Dominican Republic?
- How can the Citizens of Russia enter the Dominican Republic during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Germany Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- Can I Fly to the Dominican Republic while the COVID-19 lasts?
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Response
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Travel Requirements
- Dominican Republic visa policy
- Dominican Republic Vaccine Requirements: Can I enter without them?
- How to get a Dominican Republic tourist card - requirements and fees
- Dominican Republic tourist card for Canada citizens
- Dominican Republic tourist card for UK citizens
- Why is the Dominican Republic an ideal vacation destination?
- The advantages of using iVisa for obtaining a Dominican Republic tourist card