Ethiopia’s visa policy allows all nationalities to enter the country with an electronic visa when the trip is for tourism purposes. Obviously, Jordanian citizens have the same opportunity, meaning that you can apply for your Ethiopia visa online. iVisa can help with the application process so that you can get the travel document in just 24 hours. Nevertheless, remember that the e-visa is only valid if you enter Ethiopia visa Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Ethiopia Visa for Jordanian citizens – the requirements
Before you go ahead and access the application page, you need to make certain that you meet all the requirements. However, you will see that there is nothing on the list that may be difficult to acquire. Here is what you need during the application process:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Ethiopia e-visa unless you hold a valid passport. Plus, the document has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the day you intend to cross the Ethiopian border.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – you will be required to upload it when you fill in the form.
- A digital passport photo – when it comes to your picture, make sure that it is taken recently and follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – since the entire application process happens online, you will receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – when it comes to paying for services, iVisa is versatile. You can make the payment using your credit or debit card, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ethiopia Visa for Jordanian citizens – the online application form
After you put together all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. Keep in mind that if you are experiencing any difficulties, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you have to fill in is broken down into three parts. The first one wants you to provide your personal information, but it also makes you choose a period of validity for your Ethiopia visa, as well as processing time. Both factors determine the document’s cost. As for processing, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this may be the slowest available option, but it is the cheapest as well. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and the cost is $87.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Ethiopia visa within 2 business days, but the fee goes a little bit higher. You must pay $117.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your e-visa as soon as possible, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you are charged $152.
The fees above apply for the 30-day Ethiopia visa. You have the option of selecting a document that is valid for 90 days, in which case the cost goes higher with $20 for each processing time.
The second part of the application requires that you take care of the payment and review your form so that you do not submit inaccurate information. The third one wants you to provide iVisa with the documents that support your application. You will have to upload them. When you are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will deliver the travel document in the timeframe you agreed on.
Needless to say, the Jordanian citizens enjoy a fast and smooth application process to obtain an Ethiopia visa. The document is valid for 30 or 90 days since the day of your intended entry in Ethiopia, and you can stay there until the visa expires. You are granted a single entry.