Learn More: Travelers Health Declaration
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps the document will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form
- HDF and Laboratory Request Form: Before arrival, all passengers must complete a Passenger Health Registration Form.
- Validity: The document is for Single Entry and it is valid only on entry to Ethiopia.
- No. of entries: You can only use this document to enter the country once.
- HDF fees: Acquiring the form with iVisa.com comes with a processing fee, see FAQs below for more information.
- HDF Eligibility: It is mandatory for anyone traveling to Ethiopia to fill out this form before arrival.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your trip to Ethiopia, apply for the Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form now.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE ETHIOPIA TRAVELERS HEALTH DECLARATION AND LABORATORY REQUEST FORM
The Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly, and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time, and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with a PDF attachment containing your completed form ready to show to immigration on arrival.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Ethiopia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Ethiopia.
Approved vaccines are Johnson and Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Moderna, and Pfizer. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Ethiopia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Ethiopia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers
There are screening measures in place at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport and other international ports of entry. Travelers may have their temperature taken and test results may also be checked.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Ethiopia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Check our application page to complete the Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form.
What is the Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form?
What is the cost of the Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form?
- Standard Processing Option: 3 Business Days - USD 87.00
- Rush Processing Option: 2 Business Days - USD 117.00
- Super Rush Processing Option: 12 hours - USD 152.00
Can I get the Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form for free
Is it mandatory to get a HDF if I’m traveling to Ethiopia?
Do children also need to obtain an Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form?
When should I apply for the HDF?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form valid for?
How do I get an Ethiopia Travelers' Health Declaration and Laboratory Request Form?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Where can I read more?
- Can I apply for an Ethiopia Visa Extension?
- Ethiopia visa for Swedish
- Ethiopia visa for Belgian
- ETHIOPIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- ETHIOPIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe
- ETHOPIA VISA FOR SOMALI CITIZENS
- ETHIOPIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR UGANDA CITIZENS
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Nigeria
- Ethiopia visa for South Africa citizens
- Ethiopia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Ethiopia?
- Ethiopia visa fee
- Ethiopia Visa Policy: Learn More
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR US CITIZENS
- What is the process to get the Ethiopia 14 day quarantine requirement?
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR TANZANIAN CITIZENS
- Ethiopia visa for Italian
- Ethiopia evisa – Because the future is now
- Ethiopia visa for French
- Ethiopia visa for Brazilian
- Ethiopian Visa for Malaysian Citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for Tunisian Citizens
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR SPANISH
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR KUWAITI
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Polish
- Ethiopia visa application form
- Ethiopia visa for Chinese
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR GREEK
- Ethiopia visa for Australian
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GHANA
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SAUDI ARABIA
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF YEMEN
- How to get your Ethiopia visa
- Ethiopia Visa for Jordanian citizens
- Ethiopia Visa for Lebanese citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for Lebanese Nationals
- Ethiopia visa for Swiss
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Zambia
- Ethiopia visa for Dutch
- Ethiopian Visa for Ghana Nationals