Learn More: Travel Certificate
The France Travel Certificate is a travel document required for all travelers who wish to visit France. This Travel Certificate was created to help the French public health authorities to keep in touch with passengers who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
WHO CAN ENTER FRANCE WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
Anyone coming from a foreign country (except the Member States of the European Union, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, and the Vatican) must apply for the France Travel Certificate before boarding the flight.
OBTAIN THE FRANCE TRAVEL CERTIFICATE
To obtain the France Travel Certificate, you’ll have to give some information about your flight and your health status so that you can certify that you have no signs of COVID-19. Please notice that you also must have a negative result of the COVID RT-PCR test taken less than 3 days before departure.
Check our application page to complete the France Travel Certificate.
DISPLAY THE FORM
After you fill in the form, we’ll forward the France Travel Certificate to your email before your trip. Once you receive it, be sure to print out the document and hand-sign it so that you can show it to the immigration officers when you arrive at the airport.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for France.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
Passengers travelling to mainland France must show this certificate to transportation companies before boarding, and to border control authorities. Passengers who fail to comply will be denied boarding or entry into the mainland.
Anyone coming from a foreign country (except the Member States of the European Union, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and the Vatican) must present to the transport company before boarding.
A sworn statement declaring the absence of COVID-19 symptoms must be attached to this certificate.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The France Travel Certificate is a new travel document that all passengers must complete before entering France. All the information you write in this locator card will assist the French public health authorities to trace travelers who may have been exposed to COVID-19. Get started on your application now.
Notice that this travel certificate DOES NOT replace a visa. If you need a visa to enter France, the immigration authorities will ask for it once you arrive at the airport. In case you need a paper visa, we suggest you contact the nearest French embassy.
Travelers arriving in France must offer a negative result of a COVID-19 virological test. This test must be taken less than 3 days before departure if the traveler is 11 years old or older. If the traveler doesn’t have these results, entry into France will be denied.
In the case of children or people with incapacities to complete the form on their own, it will be the responsibility of the father, mother, or person in charge to fill in the form on their behalf.
Get started on applying for the France Travel Certificate.
Yes. By filling in the France Travel Certificate you’ll confirm that you agree to complete a 7-day quarantine upon arrival. Plus, you’ll have to take another "RT-PCR COVID" at the end of isolation.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
You can apply for your travel certificate at any time, but we advise you to apply for it no less than 72 hours before your travel. Take into account that we’ll always start processing the certificate when the time is right so that it is valid for your entire journey.
Get your document now and forget about having to verify if you’re eligible to apply.
France is the favorite destination for millions of tourists worldwide. It should not be a surprise that most visitors choose this destination to have a great time with their family and friends. There are different attractions that you should visit, even more than you think. Get ready and prepare your itinerary for your travel to France.
It is a must for any visitor to visit the Eiffel Tower when they’re in Paris. It was built in the nineteenth century, and it became one of the most popular signs of French culture. This modern Tower is one of the most impressive worldwide, and it was once the highest one in the whole world. On the other hand, you will have to visit Ile-de-France.
This area takes in Paris and its surroundings, but it will be one of the best places to visit. You will find some of the most important buildings and monuments in France there: the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Pere Lachaise Cemetery, and the Louvre. As you can see, you will be the envy of your friends as you take the best pictures and have the best memories of the most emblematic places in all of France. You will love every area, and you will have the best experience if you decide to go to this magnificent place.
If you are now considering packing everything up and preparing yourself to visit France, you have to bear in mind the travel requirements for this gorgeous country. Due to the coronavirus, the French government has implemented strict measures to mitigate its impact among travelers and residents. That's been the reason why travelers have to get certain documents before entering France. One of the required documents you will need is the France Travel Certificate. It is a screening document that collects visitors' information to get in touch with visitors who might be exposed to the disease. Fortunately, you can do it with iVisa.com. Think about the time you would save and the stress you would avoid by choosing our services.
Speaking of this specific area, you should visit the Notre Dame Cathedral. It is a catholic temple that you will love because of the great stories that many, at least in children's stories, already know. This church is one of the most emblematic in the Parisian city. As magnificent as it may sound, you probably won't be able to enjoy it much as it is still under repair. However, you will take pictures to share on your social media.
If you're a big sports fan, you probably already know about the Tour de France. It is one of the key events in the world cycling calendar in which the best cyclists in the world compete to lead the race and wear the winners yellow jersey. This is an excellent opportunity for you to visit France during one of the events that attract millions of tourists from all over the world in one place. The Tour de France's importance is of particular relevance, and it is time for you to be part of many others who come to this beautiful country to enjoy it.
Have you ever tried French food? If that's the case, you should know that France is where the best chefs in the world come to delight in the tradition of gastronomy and desserts. That is why coming to France means enjoying the best food of all. From the most famous dishes such as Crepe, Ratatouille, Boeuf Bourguignon, or Escargots de Bourgogne, your mouth will be delighted. Whatsmore, you will be able to accompany all your dishes with the best wine in the world. Yes, just as you hear it. France has the best vineyards in the world, and this should come as no surprise. At the same time, you will have a great list of cheeses that you must try at least once in your life.
Have we mentioned that you can use iVisa.com to process your request and get your document almost immediately? There is more than one reason you should get ready to visit France, but you must obtain your France Travel Certificate. Don't forget it will also be necessary to wear a mask in public places and practice social distancing because it is a great responsibility to prevent more spreading of the coronavirus. Besides, you might have to pay a fine if you don't follow the government's strict health protocols. Don't think twice and apply right now.
Have you ever heard of the luxurious Palace of Versailles? Well, it's also in France! This palace belonged to, and was built by, King Louis XIV of France. Its construction reflected the power of absolutism in France and was the Renaissance's benchmark and neoclassical periods in architecture. Its architecture and its unique beauty will make you want to live there too. You will have the opportunity to learn a little more history and, by the way, you will know that no room in the palace had toilets. The last king to use such a beautiful palace was Louis XVI with his wife, the famous Marie Antoinette.
Last but not least, we must highlight fascinating French architecture. The vast majority of buildings were built under the neoclassical and republican standards of the time. In them, you will see that even the smallest details were made by hand. They are architectural works whose value is priceless and part of French culture.
As you can read, France is a paradise that is waiting to be discovered. If you consider visiting it, you have to bear in mind that you will need the France Travel Certificate. Fortunately, you can get it effortlessly with iVisa.com. Besides this document, you will have to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Don't forget to follow the health protocols. Some other nationalities might also need to apply for the France ETIAS to stay for a short time within their borders. Make sure to learn more about it with iVisa.com
- Important Information about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Colombia
- France Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to France?
- France (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of ANGOLA
- France (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of ALGERIA
- France (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of AFGHANISTAN
- How Citizens of UK Can Enter France During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Portugal Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of The United States Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Switzerland Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Spain Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Italy Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Netherlands Can Enter France During Covid
- How Citizens Of Belgium Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- Entry Requirements For FRANCE Covid: Learn More
- FRANCE COVID RESTRICTIONS TRAVEL: EXPLORE MORE
- FRANCE COVID TEST REQUIREMENTS: ALL ABOUT IT
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to France?
- How Can I Apply For France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of Nigeria?
- How To Get France Schengen Visa For The Citizens of Afghanistan
- Learn More About France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of The Dominican Republic
- Check Requirements For France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of Haiti
- How Can I Apply For France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of Pakistan?
- How To Get France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of India
- Get To Know About France Schengen Visa Interview Questions
- What is French Schengen Visa Validity?
- All About How Long Does A French Schengen Visa Take
- IS THE FRENCH VISA A SCHENGEN VISA?
- What are the Requirements for French Schengen Visa?
- France 14 day quarantine requirement
- Does the France ETIAS have Multiple Entry?
- Easy Travel and Low France ETIAS Cost for Visa-Free Countries
- Essential Details on France ETIAS Requirements
- How to Acquire France ETIAS for Citizens of Vanuatu in the Easiest Way
- Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Uruguay Fast and Easy
- Discover France ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America
- Fast and Easy France ETIAS for Citizens of United Arab Emirates
- Learn More About France ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine
- Effortless Application for France ETIAS for Citizens of Tuvalu
- How to Obtain a France ETIAS for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Tonga Quickly and Easily
- Trouble-free France ETIAS for Citizens of Timor
- Discover France ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan
- Quick and Easy France ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea
- How to Apply for France ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- Know More about France ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles
- How Travelers Can Get France ETIAS for Citizens of Serbia
- Can We Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Vincent?
- Easy Way to Obtain France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Lucia
- Find out more about France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Get more information about France ETIAS for Citizens of Peru
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Paraguay?
- Get more information about France ETIAS for Citizens of Panama
- Find out more about France ETIAS for Citizens of Palau
- How to get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Macedonia
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Nicaragua?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of New Zealand
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Nauru
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Montenegro?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Moldova
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Micronesia
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Mexico
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Mauritius
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of the Marshall Islands?
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Malaysia
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Macao?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Kiribati
- How to get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Japan?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Israel
- Can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Chile?
- Can I get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Canada?
- Where can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Brunei?
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil
- How can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Barbados?
- Learn more about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Bahamas
- Learn more about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Australia
- How Can I get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Argentina?
- What is the France ETIAS for the Citizens of Albania?
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda