The French Polynesian Government has established health protocols to control the covid spread. However, you don’t need a covid vaccine before arrival. It’s not mandatory to get vaccinated before entering French Polynesia. iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you with these entry requirements.
Although the pandemic has changed how we travel, we know French Polynesia will be worth all the hassle. Our team can help you acquire the French Polynesia ETIS, a health document mandatory for all incoming visitors. Continue learning about French Polynesia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia?
How can I get the French Polynesia ETIS with iVisa.com?
- Head to the application page.
- Respond to the questions in the application form.
- Our experts will review your details and confirm they are accurate.
- We will send the health document to your email inbox.
- Show the French Polynesia ETIS when entering the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which travelers can enter French Polynesia now?
Travelers arriving from the following countries can travel to French Polynesia:
- France and French territories, United Kingdom, United States, European Union, Andorra, the Holy See, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, Argentina, Australia, Bahrein, Canada, Chili, Hong Kong, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Korea, Taiwan, Union of Comoros, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay and Vanuatu.
Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia?
Yes, French Polynesia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter French Polynesia for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccination certificate. If you are a COVID-19 vaccine certificate holder coming from an approved country, you won't need to follow a quarantine.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen and Astrazeneca.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 7 days after your second Pfizer, Moderna and Astrazeneca dose
- 28 days after the Janssen vaccine
We can help you with the French Polynesia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia?
What is the validity of the health document?
The French Polynesia ETIS is valid for a maximum of 15 days after arrival and allows a Single Entry. The travel document allows a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Remember that you should get yellow fever and hepatitis vaccines before your trip. Trust our services and explore the French Polynesia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia?
What information do I need?
You must provide trip and health details to complete the digital form. Also, you must have the following:
- A valid passport with a validity of 6 months.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay for the professional service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Make sure to have your yellow fever and hepatitis vaccination. We have all the details about French Polynesia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 5 days - USD 70.00.
- Rush processing time: 3 days - USD 85.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 24 hours - USD 110.00.
We have all the details related to the French Polynesia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia?
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Review your information and choose a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents, if required.
Once we authorize your details, you will receive the travel documentation and a QR code associated. Make sure to show it upon arrival.
Keep checking the French Polynesia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia? Don’t forget we recommend having yellow fever and hepatitis vaccines before your arrival.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Yes! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our services. Your information is safe with us.
Go to the comments section for more details about our services and the vaccines you need for French Polynesia, like yellow fever and hepatitis.
We are ready to discuss the French Polynesia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia?
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Get in touch with our customer support agents who are available day and night. We can solve your doubts about the French Polynesia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to French Polynesia?
Go to the application page now!
You may have heard about French Polynesia as an incredible paradise, and we can confirm it’s true. Book a flight and explore Tahiti’s Old Papeete, the capital, on a walking tour. Explore the colonial buildings and learn all about the indigenous culture. You can charter a catamaran and visit all the peaceful beaches in all the small islands. Head to the neo-Gothic St. Michael’s Cathedral, located on the island of Mangareva. Also, you could tour the Robert Wan Pearl Museum, where you can find a fascinating collection of Tahitian cultured pearls.
Go to the religious shrines on the island of Raiatea that used to be the religious capital of French Polynesia. Head to Bora Bora, where you can visit the Laggonatirum and check countless snorkeling spots. Spot the humpback whales, and they mate near Rurutu Island. Make sure to visit the Paul Gauguin Cultural Centre near the island of Hiva Oa. Don’t forget to get your souvenir at the Papeete Market.
Go for the French Polynesia ETIS now and explore all the islands part of French Polynesia.