|Travel Document Type||Government Fee||iVisa Processing Fee||Processing Time|
Government Fee USD 0.00
iVisa Processing Fee USD 20.00
Processing Time 4 business days
How to Apply: e-Visa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: e-Visa
In June 2015, Gabon introduced electronic visas for tourists from all countries who wish to visit. By applying online, travelers do not have to visit the consulate to apply for a tourist e-Visa. This streamlined system cuts time wasted waiting in lines at the airport and embassy.
Applicants will receive their visas via email, after completing the online application form and paying the visa fee.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gabon Tourist eVisa is a short-term visa that grants the right to enter Gabon. You do NOT need to make an appointment or present original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office.
We required the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan
Passport Personal Details Scan
iVisa charges a service fee with costs that vary according to the processing time selected:
- Standard Processing Time - USD 20.00: 7 business days
- Rush Processing - USD 35.00: 6 business days
- Super Rush Processing - USD 55.00: 4 business days
It depends on the method of processing time you chose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 7 business days
- Rush Processing: 6 business days
- Super Rush Processing: 4 business days
The validity period of the single entry e-Visa is 30 days after arrival
All the countries and territories can apply for the Tourist eVisa except Mauritius, Morocco and South Africa.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Gabon is a country in Central West Africa that has managed to keep its biodiversity and rainforests pristine, which is why people choose this country as a vacation destination. If African countries are what you are into, then you will surely like Gabon and what it has to offer. You will spend a lovely time there. Because of its oil and mineral reserve, Gabon is doing a little bit better than all the other African countries. Its wealth has been put to good use to improve people’s livelihoods. And you will be able to see that as you walk among them.
First things first, you should know that Gabon has one of the most lenient visa policies in the world. You will most likely need a visa but getting on is easier than you think. You do not even have to visit a diplomatic mission to apply for one. There are 8 visa-exempt nationalities, all of them from Africa, but the rest of the world does not have it hard either. Depending on your country of origin, you are either eligible for a visa on arrival, or you can apply beforehand for an electronic visa. If you do qualify for an e-visa, iVisa can help you acquire it in as little as 4 business days. Some people are eligible for both, which is why we suggest the electronic visa. That way, you do not have to stay in line at the visa on arrival counter once you get to Gabon.
An important thing to remember is that if you want to enter Gabon on an electronic visa, you need to arrive via Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville. It is the only checkpoint that will consider the travel document valid and grant you access.
The best time to visit Gabon is June through September. That is when the climate is a little bit cooler. Since we are talking about a tropical climate, the rest of the year is always hot and humid, so you need to pack accordingly. After all, we are talking about a country on the Equator. It can get really uncomfortable. Even so, if you go when the temperatures are bearable (up to 25 degrees Celsius), you should have an easy time coping. But if not, take all precaution. Hydrate and wear adequate clothing. Covering up will make you more comfortable than not wearing any clothes, and do not forget the sunscreen.
As to what you can do in Gabon, you can take your pick. You will not lack activities. For one thing, you should know that Gabon has many beaches, waterfalls, national parks, and inland fishing facilities. Also, let’s not forget about the Crystal Mountains. You can go hiking, which will give you some amazing opportunities for sightseeing. You will have the chance to see some fantastic views. Don’t forget your camera.
Safari is yet another thing you can enjoy while in Gabon. You will find several safari camps, many of which have modern facilities with air conditioning, good food, transportation, and so on. You can go spot wildlife which includes elephants, monkeys, buffalo, parrots, and other local fauna. Mangroves are also available for tourists, and you should not miss it. It is an unforgettable experience that you will remember for years. Taking a boat among the trees is a bit chilling if you have never done it before, but you will not regret giving it a shot.
The local cuisine in Gabon is nothing out of the ordinary. However, you can find western cuisine is in the larger cities. There are many restaurants that prepare good food, to your liking. Drinks are also available. You will find cheap beer, it is called Regab, but you should definitely try the fruit juices. You can find them in shops, and they taste like no other juice you have tasted before. The flavor is so intense that it is a bit hard to return to the products you can find in stores at home.
If you want to get around with ease in Gabon, you should learn a little bit of French. French is used by about 80% of the population, while the other 20% speaks Fang, Mbere, and Sira. Since we cannot expect you to learn those, French is more accessible. English is not widely known, so any French you know is a real asset. However, the language is not difficult to learn, especially if it has been taught to you in school. If not, you should learn a few phrases before boarding your plane.
Accommodation in Gabon can be found with ease. There are several international name hotels in the larger cities but rest assured that you can find more economical alternatives as well. If you plan to stay for longer, you can find an apartment for lease, which will save you some cash in the long run.
As far as health is concerned, we recommend that you do not drink the tap water. Always buy bottled water. However, what you need to remember is that malaria is pretty common in Gabon, which is why you should get your shot before you leave and have your doctor prescribe some malaria pills. What will help is to bring a net when you travel so that you can avoid mosquitos, and repellent sprays are a must. At the same time, about 5% of the adults in Gabon have AIDS or are HIV positive, so you need to be careful about that too.
The people of Gabon are usually very friendly. They will make you feel welcome, and they are incredibly hospitable. They will most likely try to help you with everything you may need during your trip.
All in all, Gabon is a small country, with a small population, but it is welcoming and has plenty to offer. The sights are beautiful, the people are nice, and you will be occupied with all kinds of activities during your stay. You will create wonderful memories, establish beautiful relationships with the people, and you will remember this trip as one of the best.
- Gabon e-Visa for Slovenian citizens
- Gabon Visa for Italian Citizens
- Gabon Visa for Japanese Nationals
- Gabon Visa for Kenyans
- Gabon e-Visa for Malaysian citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Maltese citizens
- Gabon e-Visa for Saudi Arabian citizens
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Kuwait
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Oman
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Portugal
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Qatar
- Gabon Visa for citizens of Thailand
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of the Netherlands
- Gabon eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Bahraini Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Brazilian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Bulgarian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Canadian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Chinese Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Australian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Belgian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Czech Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Danish Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Estonian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Finnish Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for French Citizens
- Gabon Visa for German Citizens
- Gabon Visa for Greek Nationals
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Hungary
- Gabon Visa for Indian Citizens
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Indonesia
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Ireland
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Bangladesh
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Cameroon
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Egypt
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Ghana
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Slovakia
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Spain
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Sweden
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of the United Kingdom
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of the United States
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Turkey
- Gabon e-Visa for Indian nationals
- Gabon eVisa for South Korean citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Latvian citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Lithuanian citizens
- Gabon Visa at Airport
- Gabon Visa Application Form Download
- Gabon e-Visa for Russian citizens
- Gabon e-Visa for Romanian citizens
- Gabon Visa for Polish Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Mexico citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Luxembourger citizens
- Gabon visa requirements for US citizens
- Gabon visa requirements
- Gabon visa processing time
- Gabon Visa for Singapore passport holders
- Gabon Visa for Pakistani citizens
- Gabon Visa for Nigerian citizens
- Gabon Multiple Entry Visa
- Gabon eVisa for Cypriot Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Croatian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Argentinian Citizens
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.