Learn More: Pre-Registration
Content updated, October 2023
PLEASE NOTE: This travel document is no longer required to enter the country.
GEORGIA IS OPEN: Georgia re-opened for tourism in June 2020.
The Georgia Pre-Registration Form was created to screen international arrivals by recording information about each traveler’s health and contact details.
WHO CAN ENTER GEORGIA WITH THESE DOCUMENTS
All tourists and residents must fill in the Georgia Pre-Registration form and report their 14-day travel history prior to arriving in Georgia, as well as providing an address and contact information.
OBTAIN THE GEORGIA PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
To get this travel document, you’ll also have to provide personal information about your health status. You will need a confirmed air ticket to apply for the Georgia Pre-Registration Form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you submit your application, we’ll process and email you the document before your trip, so you can display it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport.
See the FAQs below for more details about traveling to Georgia.
Required Documents to Apply
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must bring your Georgia Pre-Registration number, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
Travelers coming by air, land, and marine borders are allowed to enter Georgia.
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Georgia Pre-Registration has been canceled or rejected?
How long before my planned trip should I apply for a Georgia Pre-Registration?
I made a mistake in one of my answers. Can I change it?
How will I know whether my visa application has been accepted or rejected?
Where can I read more?
- Tbilisi Shota Rustaveli Airport guide: Navigating Georgia's gateway with ease
- Georgia Business Visa Requirements: What do I need to apply?
- Georgia Visa Application: Learn how to apply for a Georgia eVisa
- How Do I Get a Tourist Visa for Georgia? See the answer here
- Georgia Visa Types: Can I actually get a Georgia Visa Online?
- Georgia Visa Policy: All You Know About It
- Georgia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Georgia?
- How can the citizens of Latvia enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of Poland Can Enter Georgia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Lithuania enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://migration.commission.ge/