If you are planning a trip to Germany, you must have an understanding of the Germany digital COVID Certificate. The Germany digital COVID certificate is being operational by July this year. You must apply for this document and a Health Declaration Form before your trip to Germany.
To obtain a Health Declaration Form and a Germany digital COVID certificate, you can take advantage of the unbeatable services of iVisa.com. Our experts are available 24/7 to assist you at every step of the application. You can also contact them if you need any assistance.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
You can apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com by following an easy process:
- Visit our webpage to fill out an application form with the required data.
- Based on your travel plans, you can choose the processing options.
- Get a review on your application by our experts and make changes as required.
- Obtain your document via email and print it.
- Our services are quick, simple, affordable, and transparent to get a travel document.
What is the significance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is significant as you can get sufficient time to make modifications in your application and get your document on time without any errors.
To get more information about the Germany digital COVID certificate, you can read through the following questions and answers:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by the Germany digital COVID certificate?
A Germany digital COVID certificate is a newly developed travel document that has been mandated by the government for every visitor traveling to the country considering the growing cases of the Coronavirus. This certificate gives information about the status of your vaccination, recovery from Coronavirus, and a negative test report for Coronavirus. You should also apply for a Health Declaration Form before your departure date.
Which countries are considered high-risk areas?
- High-risk areas: Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, The Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dominica, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, French Guiana, New Caledonia, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Iran, Ireland, Israel (including the Palestinian territories), Jamaica, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Aruba, Curaçao, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Saba, Nicaragua, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the UK (all British Overseas Territories, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands), the USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen
Can I get some information about the processing options for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can get an idea about the processing options for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- Standard Processing Option (USD 20.00 - 24 hours): Pay a standard price to get your document in a few days.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 35.00 - 4 hours): Pay a little expensive price to obtain your document a little earlier.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 60.00 - 30 minutes): Pay the most expensive price to receive your document in the minimal possible time.
What are the items required for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
For the application for a Health Declaration Form, you must have a few items that are:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- An email address.
- Your favorite way of payment like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com as we assure the safety of your confidential data with our advanced security systems.
How can I resolve my queries?
You can resolve your queries by visiting our website or contacting our Customer Care Representatives.
Germany is a beautiful country that greets visitors with lots of attractions to explore. This country has something for every visitor. If you wish to see the largest monument in Europe, you must plan a trip to Leipzig. The Volkerschlachtdenkmal is also known as the Monument of the Battle of the Nations as it was built to reminisce the Battle of Leipzig in the Napoleonic Wars. Another stunning location that you cannot miss during your trip to Germany is the Harz Range. You will be mesmerized to see the snow-covered peaks, traditional homes, and calm rivers.
You can also visit the oldest cathedral in northern Europe, the Aachen Cathedral. Built in the eighth century, this cathedral represents a beautiful blend of Gothic and Carolingian styles. You cannot leave the country without visiting the Saxon Switzerland National Park. You can get amazing views of stunning rock formations and the gorgeous Elbe River. Plan your trip to Germany now and make it a memorable one!