If you are planning a family trip, you can’t miss when you come to Germany, the chance to see the castle that served as an inspiration for Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty castle. Schloss Neuschwanstein, located in the city of Bavaria, is the most photographed place in Germany and one of the most visited by tourists.
Commissioned by Ludwig II of Bavaria, the castle was completed in 1886. Schloss Neuschwanstein sits above the Pöllat Gorge in the Bavarian Alps, towering over Hohenschwangau Castle and the beautiful Alpsee and Schwan lakes.
Another family activity that you can enjoy in Germany is going to Europa-Park. This theme park is a replica of the European continent. Here you can experience the thrill of driving a Formula 1 race car on the Silverstone Race Track, visit the Russian MIR space station, stroll through some of the most popular places in Italy, or try freshly baked bread in the “Quartier Francais.”
To enjoy all these attractions after 2021, you will need the new European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS). Through iVisa.com, you can apply for the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Bahamas.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Germany ETIAS?
It is a travel authorization to enter the Schengen zone, which will come into effect in 2022. The goal of this new requirement is to increase the security of the citizens from Schengen Area member countries and their visitors, as well as optimizing border control. As a citizen of the Bahamas, you will be exempt from requiring a visa, but it will be mandatory to apply for the Germany ETIAS before your travels after 2022.
Could my Germany ETIAS be denied?
Yes. Some reasons could lead to the denial or even cancellation of your Germany ETIAS for citizens of Bahamas if damaging information is discovered, even after approval.
But to be denied the ETIAS, some reasons could be: If the applicant has used a passport that is reported as lost, stolen, misappropriated, or invalid in the Schengen Information System - SIS II. Another would be if the applicant represents a risk to the safety of citizens and travelers in the Schengen area. Or if the person presents a risk of illegal immigration, among others.
What are the price and times for the ETIAS?
When you apply with iVisa.com, you will have three options of processing times so that you can choose the one that best suits your budget and your schedule.
- Standard: It is the most affordable option because it takes a little more time for your travel authorization to be ready.
- Rush: It takes less time than the standard one, but its price is a bit higher, although it is still economical.
- Super Rush: It is the most expensive option, but your Germany ETIAS for citizens of Bahamas will be in your email in a couple of hours.
How can I get the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Bahamas?
To apply for the Germany ETIAS, you must do the process online. In case you choose to carry out your application process through iVisa.com services, you must provide:
- Bahamian valid passport. It would be good if it had more than three months of validity after your return.
- Credit/debit card or Paypal account to fulfill the payment process
- Email address Where do you want us to send the ETIAS.
What can I do to apply with iVisa.com?
To apply for your Germany ETIAS for citizens of Bahamas, all you need to do is follow three steps and then leave everything in our hands, with the confidence that we will provide the excellent service you deserve.
- Step 1: Write your data in the following online form and choose the time in which you would like to receive the authorization.
- Step 2: Once you have verified that everything is correct, proceed with the payment of the services.
- Step 3: Send the online form along with the requested documents and wait for your travel authorization.
How safe is the iVisa.com system?
Our system is very secure since we have a modern platform that has the latest security updates to help our team of specialists keep your data protected. You can see our reviews.
Where can I find out more?
Check out our blog, frequently asked questions, and talk to one of our customer service agents for more information on the Germany ETIAS.