BMW lovers can visit the museum in the city of Munich. Its architectural structure is an avant-garde sample, with an appearance similar to that of a futuristic silver bowl.
Inside the dynamic interior of the BMW Museum, you will see a means of expression and the artistic creation behind the making of more than just a luxury car. Once you leave the BMW Museum, you will have a different appreciation of the work behind each automobile.
For those who like to enjoy a good beer but missed out on Oktoberfest, the Schlenkerla Brewery in Bamberg will be the place to make up for it. Here you can enjoy a smoked beer drawn directly from the barrel, be it a Bamberg or Schlenkerla.
As of 2022, it will be necessary to present the new European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS). At iVisa.com, we help you to apply for the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Bahamas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Germany ETIAS if I hold dual citizenship?
That will depend on the country to which the other citizenship belongs. For example, if you are from one of the Schengen member countries, then no. If your citizenship is from one of the 62 countries that do not require a visa to travel to the Schengen zone, as is the case of Barbados, then you will need to apply for the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Barbados, either with your Barbados passport or with that of the other visa-exempt country, such as Colombia.
If your second nationality comes from one of the countries that are not visa-exempt and for which a visa is required, we recommend that you apply with your Barbados passport. Whichever passport you apply with, this is the one you must present when you enter the Schengen zone. If your passport expires before the Germany ETIAS expires, you will need to apply again, as the authorization is not transferable from one travel document to another.
Is it necessary to have travel insurance to get the Germany ETIAS?
Well, it is not a requirement to apply for the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Barbados, but it is always advisable to have travel insurance that can cover any unforeseen events while you are away from home. Ideally, you would have travel insurance that covers you for the days you are traveling.
Is it costly and takes too long to apply for the Germany ETIAS?
It really depends on which of the three options we offer you choose. When you apply with us, you will have three options, whose processing times can take from almost a week to a couple of hours.
- Standard: It is the one that takes almost a week for you to have the ETIAS in your hands, but the good thing is that it is the cheapest.
- Rush: Its price is a bit higher, but only for a couple of days.
- Super Rush: With this option, you will receive your ETIAS in a couple of hours, so its price is the highest of the three.
What do I need to apply for the Germany ETIAS?
All you need is internet access since the application to the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Barbados is online. The requirements to apply are:
- Barbados valid passport. Ideally, your passport should be valid for more than three years so that you can enjoy the three years of validity of the ETIAS.
- Complete the payment for services online.
- Email address.
Could I apply using iVisa.com services?
Of course! It will be a pleasure for us to accompany you throughout the application process. The first thing you will have to do to successfully start your application to the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Barbados is to follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Complete the online form with your contact information and choose when you want to receive your travel authorization.
- Step 2: Confirm that all the information is correct so that you can continue with the online payment.
- Step 3: Send the online form along with the required documents and wait for us to send you the ETIAS.
Will my personal data be safe with iVisa.com?
Our system offers the best security possible. Our professional team is always working on making sure your data is safe with us. Check out our reviews.
Can I get more info?
Absolutely! Please visit our blog and get in contact with our customer service team.