Deciding where to travel is an easy task, but planning a whole journey may seem overwhelming. Therefore, iVisa.com is ready to guide you through any travel requirement you may need.
If you are planning a trip to Germany, start your visit by exploring Berlin. The city is the perfect combination of a modern atmosphere with historic buildings. Let’s discover Germany together!
Citizens of Guatemala don’t need a visa to visit Germany. However, they will need a new travel document known as the ETIAS. The Germany ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala only requires an easy process provided by iVisa.com. We have the simplicity, speed, and security that you need for your next trip.
Keep exploring more details about the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala on the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ETIAS?
ETIAS is the European Travel Information and Authorization System. The ETIAS is an electronic system that will pre-screen travelers before they obtain access to European countries.
Go to the application page and check out the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala.
I’m a citizen of Guatemala. Do I need the ETIAS authorization?
Can I visit other countries with Germany ETIAS?
Yes! The Germany ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala gives the holder access to the 26 countries in the Schengen zone. Can you believe that you can visit most of Europe with a single document? This dream is possible with the ETIAS document.
What is the validity of the Germany ETIAS?
The Germany ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala has a maximum validity of 3 consecutive years. Travelers can stay up to 90 days within a 180-day period in the Schengen zone, including Germany. Remember that you have the advantage to enter the Schengen area multiple times with the ETIAS authorization.
What information is required?
Citizens of Guatemala must complete the online application with personal information and details about their plans in Germany. EU immigration will request information related to security, such as past trips to war zones, if applicable.
Collect the next items as well:
- A scan of your passport with a clear view of your photo and details.
- A valid email address to receive the ETIAS authorization in your email inbox.
- Payment options, pay for the professional service with Paypal or use a credit/debit card.
What are the processing times and fees?
The Germany ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala offers the following alternatives:
- Standard processing service, the most affordable option for your travel document.
- Rush processing service, obtain the Germany ETIAS in less time for a higher fee.
- Super Rush processing service, the fastest service for your travel requirement.
What is the ETIAS process?
- First, fill out the online application with general information and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Second, check your details and correct any mistakes. Pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Third, attach a scan of your passport and any other supporting documents required.
Get in touch with our customer support team for any inquiries!
How will I receive my travel document?
Citizens of Guatemala will obtain the Germany ETIAS electronically. Our experts will process your travel requirement and send you the travel document as soon as possible.
How trustable is iVisa.com?
100% trustable! iVisa.com has years of experience in all types of travel documentation. Numerous travelers all over the world keep trusting our services as they have had excellent outcomes.
Dive into the comments page and explore more details about iVisa.com services.
Where can I get more information?
Communicate with our incredible customer service team that is available 24/7. We are ready to give you all the advice you need for your travel requirement.
iVisa.com is the best travel partner! Relax and trust our services as we can help you visit Germany soon!