Are you from South Korea and planning for a trip to Germany? Then, here is a piece of information that you need to know. By the end of 2022, you need to have an ETIAS travel authorization but currently; you don’t need an ETIAS to enter Germany.
You can apply for ETIAS online through iVisa.com. ETIAS is European Travel Information and Authorization System. They will implement ETIAS to increase the security of the country and to control terrorism. ETIAS uses multiple security databases, and it keeps track of the visitors entering Germany.
You can get an ETIAS with iVisa.com. It will only take a few minutes to apply for ETIAS. Keep on reading this article for more information on the Germany ETIAS for citizens of South Korea.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A GERMANY ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH KOREA?
Germany ETIAS is an electronic visa waiver program to improve border security and prevent illegal immigration. It also tracks visitors from visa-exempt countries.
As citizens of South Korea do not need a visa to enter Germany, they need to register with ETIAS to get the travel authorization to enter Germany. Apply with iVisa.com and learn more about the Germany ETIAS for citizens of South Korea.
WHAT ARE THE ITEMS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR GERMANY ETIAS?
It is an online registration process that can be done within minutes, but you should have some documents.
The necessary documents to apply for Germany ETIAS with iVisa.com are:
- A valid machine-readable South Korean passport. Your passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the date of your intended stay.
- Current email address. remember you should provide a valid email address because all the updates and the approved ETIAS authorization will be emailed to you.
- Method of payment. a valid credit/debit card or PayPal to pay the application fee online.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TO APPLY FOR ETIAS?
When ETIAS is implemented, you have to apply for ETIAS to visit Germany from 2022. When applying for ETIAS, they will ask you to provide certain information:
- Full name.
- Current address.
- Valid email address and contact number.
- Passport details include country of issuance of your passport, passport number, its issuance, and expiration date.
- Travel details: date of entry to Germany, hotel reservations, return tickets, etc.
- Bank statements.
- Insurance coverage.
Apart from these, you will also have to attend to questions related to security and health. You must answer the questions sincerely, all the information you provided will be verified across multiple security databases.
So if they find that you are a threat to the country then your application can be denied and also if there are any mistakes or differences in the application you filed and your passport, either your ETIAS application will be delayed or even denied. So make sure you provide all the information correctly.
Choose the simple route and apply with iVisa.com or learn more about the Germany ETIAS for citizens of South Korea.
HOW WILL I KNOW THEY DENY IF MY ETIAS APPLICATION?
You will be informed if they deny your ETIAS application. You will receive a denial message and the reason for the denial of your ETIAS application. You can apply for ETIAS again by rectifying the mistakes. If you need any help in completing the application form, then contact our customer support agents.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN GERMANY WITH AN ETIAS VISA WAIVER?
When ETIAS comes into force from late 2022, ETIAS will be mandatory. You can stay in Germany with ETIAS for 90 days within 180 days.
ETIAS allows multiple entries for three years or until your passport is valid. ETIAS will be electronically linked to your passport, so if your passport expires before your ETIAS then your ETIAS travel authorization will not be valid and you will have to apply for ETIAS with your new passport.
You are allowed only to stay for 90 days. If you want to stay in Germany again, then when your 90 days' stay is over, you should spend the next 90 days outside the Schengen Area to be granted another 90 days. If you overstay, then you will not be allowed another 90 days stay. Visit this link for more details on the Germany ETIAS for citizens of South Korea.
WHAT IS THE PRICE AND WHAT TIME WILL IT TAKE WHEN APPLYING WITH IVISA.COM?
ETIAS application is simple. You can easily apply for ETIAS with iVisa.com, and it will only take a few minutes to apply. The price depends on the processing time each processing option has.
The three processing options available with iVisa.com are:
- Standard processing option: it takes an average time to process your application, so it costs less.
- Rush Processing Option: it processes your application quicker, so it is a bit more expensive.
- Super Rush Processing Option: it is the fastest option available with iVisa.com and is the most expensive option. If you are in a hurry, then you can opt for this one.
You can choose any one of the options according to your needs.
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES IN APPLYING FOR ETIAS WITH IVISA.COM?
iVisa.com has a user-friendly application form. It is very simple and it has only a few steps. The steps involved are:
- First: fill the application and select the processing option according to your need.
- Second: check the information you provided is correct and can make payment using your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Third: attach a copy of your passport and other required documents with it. Then you can click to submit, when your ETIAS application is approved it will be sent to you to the email address you provided.
IS IT SAFE TO APPLY WITH IVISA.COM?
Our professional team will check all the information you provided, and if it requires you to provide further details, we will inform you.
FROM WHERE I GET MORE INFORMATION ON GERMANY ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH KOREA?
To get more information on Germany ETIAS for citizens of South Korea, you can visit iVisa.com's webpage. You can also contact our customer service agents and they will help you if you need any assistance in completing the application process.