Germany has fine food, fantastic art, and lively music. But if you want to do anything there, you will first need a visa.
iVisa can help. Simply fill out our secure online application. Afterward, we can even schedule an interview for you at the German embassy nearest you.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
What types of documents and personal information do I need?
- Education and/or Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Hotel/Lodging Confirmation - Whether you stay in a hotel, resort. or with a family member or friend, you must show proof that you have a place to stay in the region.
- DepartingTicket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only colored photos with white background are accepted.
- Passport Bio Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds - Get a bank statement to help.
- Last Page of Passport Scan - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
Is Germany safe?
One of the safest countries in Europe. The crime in Germany is low, and there is a low risk for travelers when it comes to pickpockets or threat.
Is my entry with the visa guaranteed?
No. Customs officers at ports of entry may refuse entry to any person.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
When will the visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00 .
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
How long will my approval take?
A visa at the German embassy or consulate usually takes about five business days after the interview process.
iVisa processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Days.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Turkey
Germany is an amazing country with thousands of sites to see and millions of things to do while you're there.
When you plan your visit, don't forget to use iVisa for the application process so you can do it at home. Then, we'll give you a Preparation Guide and work with the consulate to get your interview set up for you.