Learn More: Health Declaration Form
The Ghana Health Declaration is required for international arrivals to minimize the coronavirus pandemic risks. All travelers who wish to visit Ghana are required to fill out this form.
WHO CAN ENTER GHANA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Anyone who wishes to enter this country must fill out the health declaration before their flight. Passengers must also provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 72 hours before departure to Ghana.
Please check our FAQ section below to understand the terms and conditions in which you’ll be able to enter the country.
OBTAIN THE GHANA HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
To get this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your health status and intention to stay in Ghana. Passengers must comply with the country’s safety protocols.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you submit your application, we’ll forward a confirmation PDF to your email before your trip so you display it when necessary.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Ghana.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
All travelers entering Ghana, regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration, must fill up the Health Declaration Form.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
This electronic Health Declaration form replaces the paper-based version that was used prior to the closure of the country’s borders
Remember that passengers from +5 years old will be tested for COVID-19 on arrival. Those testing positive will be required to quarantine for 7 days at a designated facility at their own expense.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on your test results. Every traveler will be tested for COVID-19 on arrival to Ghana, and those who test positive will be required to complete a mandatory quarantine and treatment for 7 days. The quarantine will take place at a designated health facility or isolation center and must be paid for by the traveler.
Quarantine and/or medical costs can be expensive, so it is important that all passengers arrive with adequate access to financial resources. You do not need to have valid travel insurance to visit the country.
Prices will vary depending on the processing time you choose:
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 70.00.
- Ghana Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Ghana?
- Do I need a covid test for Ghana?
- IS GHANA BORDER OPEN FOR TRAVEL?
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR COVID TEST FOR GHANA TRAVEL
- WHAT ARE GHANA TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS COVID 19?
- ALL ABOUT GHANA TRAVEL QUARANTINE
- WHAT ARE GHANA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS DURING COVID-19?
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF CANADA CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF COTE D´IVOIRE CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- ALL ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR HOW CITIZENS OF NIGERIA CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS