Learn More: Health Declaration Form
The Ghana Health Declaration is required for international arrivals to minimize the coronavirus pandemic risks. All travelers who wish to visit Ghana are required to fill out this form.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Ghana, apply for the Ghana Health Declaration Form.
WHO CAN ENTER GHANA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Anyone who wishes to enter this country must fill out the health declaration before their flight. Passengers must also provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 72 hours before departure to Ghana.
Please check our FAQ section below to understand the terms and conditions in which you’ll be able to enter the country.
OBTAIN THE GHANA HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
To get this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your health status and intention to stay in Ghana. Passengers must comply with the country’s safety protocols.
Visit our application page to get started.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you submit your application, we’ll forward a confirmation PDF to your email before your trip so you display it when necessary. Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Ghana.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
All travelers entering Ghana, regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration, must fill up the Health Declaration Form.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
This electronic Health Declaration form replaces the paper-based version that was used prior to the closure of the country’s borders
Remember that all passengers will have their temperatures screened through the MPA Porthealth Thermocheck booths at arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
- IS GHANA BORDER OPEN FOR TRAVEL?
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR COVID TEST FOR GHANA TRAVEL
- WHAT ARE GHANA TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS COVID 19?
- ALL ABOUT GHANA TRAVEL QUARANTINE
- WHAT ARE GHANA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS DURING COVID-19?
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF CANADA CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF COTE D´IVOIRE CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- ALL ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR HOW CITIZENS OF NIGERIA CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS