Learn More: Health Declaration Form
The Ghana Health Declaration is a must-have document for international arrivals. It’s role is to minimize the coronavirus pandemic risks. All travelers who wish to visit Ghana are required to fill out this form.
WHO CAN ENTER GHANA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Anyone who wishes to enter Ghana must fill out the Health Declaration before their flight. Passengers must also provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within the 72 hours before departure to Ghana.
Please check our FAQ section below to understand the terms and conditions in which you’ll be able to enter the country.
OBTAIN THE GHANA HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
To get this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your health status and intentions to stay in Ghana. Passengers must comply with the country’s safety protocols.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
After we process your application, we’ll forward a confirmation PDF to your email before your trip so you can display the Health Declaration when necessary.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Ghana.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Purchase eMed's self-testing COVID-19 kit and get 6 antigen tests sent to your US home address for only $150. Self-test in privacy with a virtual Certified Guide using the NAVICA App. Accurate results are delivered in 15 minutes, which leaves plenty of time to get to the airport. eMed's antigen tests are ideal for travelers on a round-trip journey to this destination from the US.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
All travelers entering Ghana, regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration, must fill up the Health Declaration Form.
The Health Declaration DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind, some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you contact your local Ghana embassy.
This electronic Health Declaration form replaces the paper-based version that was used previously.
Remember that passengers over the age of 5 years old will be tested for COVID-19 on arrival. Travelers who test positive will be required to quarantine for 7 days in a designated facility at their own expense.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Ghana?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Ghana?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test on arrival: All travelers aged 5 and over
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet American airline entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the US!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Ghana?
What’s the Ghana Health Declaration Form?
How much is the Ghana Health Declaration Form?
Prices will vary depending on the processing time you choose:
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 16.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 31.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 56.00.
Can I get this form for free?
How long is the Ghana Health Declaration Form valid for and how many times can I apply for one?
How long does it take to apply for one?
Do children also need the Ghana Health Declaration Form?
When should I apply for the Ghana Health Declaration Form?
How do I get the Ghana Health Declaration Form?
Can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
Where can I read more?
- Ghana Visa Policy: Explore More
- Ghana Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Ghana?
- Do I need a covid test for Ghana?
- IS GHANA BORDER OPEN FOR TRAVEL?
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR COVID TEST FOR GHANA TRAVEL
- WHAT ARE GHANA TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS COVID 19?
- ALL ABOUT GHANA TRAVEL QUARANTINE
- WHAT ARE GHANA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS DURING COVID-19?
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF CANADA CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF COTE D´IVOIRE CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- ALL ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR HOW CITIZENS OF NIGERIA CAN ENTER GHANA DURING CORONAVIRUS