Learn More: Guam Health Declaration Form
With iVisa.com, you can apply online for the Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form pack. These documents are mandatory to enter Guam and you can apply with us in 3 simple steps. See below for more details on how to apply.
Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form
- EDF + HD Form: The EDF is a mandatory digital form that all arriving passengers are required to complete (only ONE declaration per family is required) and the HD Form is for all travelers arriving at the Guam International Airport Authority to provide information for themselves and all family members who reside with them and are traveling together on the same flight.
- Validity: Valid for transit to Guam only.
- No. of entries: All health declarations are only valid for a Single Entry.
- HD fees: There is no Government fee, but iVisa.com charges a processing fee. See our FAQs for prices.
- EDF and HD Eligibility: All countries eligible for travel to Guam can apply for this document.
- Passport requirements: You need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months after the date of arrival to Guam.
If you’re ready to start your trip, apply for your Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form.
Required Documents to Apply
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
APPLYING FOR the Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form
The Guam EDF + HD Form package application with iVisa.com is a quick and straightforward process that only takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Step 1: Choose the electronic form you need and provide the required information about you and your trip.
- Step 2: Before choosing the processing option, verify that all the data provided is valid. The payment can be done with a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally, scan any documents needed, and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive an email confirmation containing your document attached as a PDF containing a QR code, meant to be shown to the Guam Customs and Quarantine Agency. You can show this document when departing for Guam and during transit through other countries.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), and our Agency Code is validated. You can check this information and verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is available 24/7.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate for transit via Guam?
All foreign international air travelers aged 18 and over need to display a COVID vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines by the US government are Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca/Covishield, Sinopharm, and Sinovac.
The last dose must have been received a full 14 days before traveling.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Guam?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed is a self-test COVID-19 kit that includes 6 rapid antigen tests perfect for US citizens on round-trip journeys from the United States. Order your test kit before traveling!
The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test. Get it now!
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Guam?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Guam.
Check our application page to complete the Guam Health Declaration Form.
What is the Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form?
Who is eligible for travel through Guam?
What is the cost of the Guam Health Declaration Form?
- Standard Processing Option: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Option: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Option: 4 hours - USD 60.00
Can I get both the Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form for free.
Is it mandatory to get a Guam EDF and HD Form if I’m traveling through Guam?
Do children also need to obtain an EDF and a HD Form?
When should I apply for the Guam EF and HD Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Guam EDF and HD Form valid for?
How do I get a Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form?
To obtain both forms online with iVisa.com, please fill in the requested information on the digital application form. Once you pay the processing fees, we'll send you a confirmation email with a PDF attachment containing a QR code for your completed form. If we have any questions about your information, a friendly representative will call to help you achieve your purchase!
You must print and carry the Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form, as you will be required to present it to the Guam Customs and Quarantine Agency.