Learn More: Health Pass
The Health Pass COVID-19 Guatemala was designed to screen and test incoming international visitors in an effort to overcome the risks related to the coronavirus pandemic.
All travelers are required to fill out a Health Pass COVID-19 before their departure to Guatemala.
All travelers who are over 10 years old and arrive by air or by land in Guatemala must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test, performed within 72 hours prior to arrival.
Note that anyone with respiratory illness should not travel. Any foreign, non-resident person with symptoms of COVID-19 could be denied entry to Guatemala upon arrival.
If you are interested in obtaining this document, you’ll need to provide contact information, flight details, and personal data, including your health condition. It’s important to have a confirmed airline ticket in order to submit the online form.
Once you submit your online form, we’ll send the Health Pass COVID-19 Guatemala to your email prior to your trip so you can show it to the immigration officials when you get to the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. (if applicable)
The Health Pass COVID-19 is part of the required documents you will need to enter Guatemala, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Guatemala. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Guatemala Health Pass. Persons without authorization will not be permitted to board a flight to Guatemala
All travelers 10 years of age or older must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test (polymerase chain reaction). The test must be conducted within 72 hours prior to your arrival date. Tests older than 72 hours are not acceptable.
You are required to print and carry this Health Pass COVID-19 Guatemala with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
Entry to Guatemala could be denied to any foreign, non-resident person, presenting symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes - USD 70.00.
- Guatemala Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Guatemala?
- How Can Citizens of Colombia Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of El Salvador Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Costa Rica Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Canada Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of France Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- Find out more about Guatemala COVID Testing
- Learn more about Guatemala COVID Entry Requirements
- Check the COVID-19 Restrictions in Guatemala
- Update on Flights to Guatemala during COVID
- Is Guatemala Open for Travel?