Learn More: Health Pass
Note: Currently, all travelers who have been in Brazil, the UK or South Africa within the last 14 days are not allowed to visit Guatemala.
The Guatemala Health Pass is a health document designed to screen all incoming visitors for COVID-19 in an effort to overcome the travel risks related to the pandemic.
WHO CAN ENTER GUATEMALA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All travelers are required to fill out a Health Pass before their departure to Guatemala, and all arrivals over 10 years old must also present a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result, performed within 72 hours prior to arrival. Fully vaccinated travelers with a COVID-19 vaccine certificate are exempt from testing and quarantine.
Travelers who have visited Brazil, the UK or South Africa within the last 14 days will not be permitted to visit Guatemala. Only Guatemalan nationals, diplomats or foreign nationals who are legal residents in the country can enter and they need to quarantine for 10 days (regardless of their vaccination status).
OBTAIN THE GUATEMALA HEALTH PASS
If you are interested in obtaining this document, you’ll need to provide us with your contact information, flight details, and personal data, including your health condition. It’s important to have a confirmed airline ticket in order to submit the online form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once we process your online form, we’ll send the Guatemala Health Pass to you via email prior to your trip so you can show it to the immigration officials when you get to the airport.
See the FAQs below for quarantine rules for Guatemala.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Guatemala Health Pass DOES NOT replace a visa. If your nationality requires a visa, the immigration officers will request it when you enter Guatemala. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
We can only process your application at least 3 days prior to your arrival.
Eligible travelers aged 10 and over visiting Guatemala must comply with the following requirements:
- Negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours before boarding. Any test should be carried out in a laboratory certified by the country of origin.
- If diagnosed and recovered from COVID-19 in the past three months, a medical certificate should be presented, indicating the date of the diagnosis and the date of recovery.
- If already vaccinated against COVID-19 (two doses), a valid certificate should be presented. The last dose must have been administered at least 2 weeks prior to the trip.
Children under 10 are exempt from COVID-19 testing.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes - USD 70.00.
- Guatemala Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Guatemala?
- How Can Citizens of Colombia Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of El Salvador Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Costa Rica Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Canada Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of France Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- Find out more about Guatemala COVID Testing
- Learn more about Guatemala COVID Entry Requirements
- Check the COVID-19 Restrictions in Guatemala
- Update on Flights to Guatemala during COVID
- Is Guatemala Open for Travel?
- Guatemala Visa Policy: Learn More