Learn More: Passenger Locator Form
The Guyana Passenger Locator Form is a required travel authorization for all international travelers who wish to visit this country. This form was created as a measure to protect the public health of residents and non-resident travelers amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Be aware that this form DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, you need to get one, too. We suggest you contact your local embassy if this is the case.
WHO CAN ENTER GUYANA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All nationalities can apply, however only fully vaccinated travelers can enter the country. All travelers must fill out the Guyana Passenger Locator within 72 to 24 hours prior to arrival. Incoming passengers must also show proof of vaccination as well as a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 7 days of arrival.
OBTAIN GUYANA PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM
To obtain this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your flight, health status, and intended stay in Guyana. You will need to show us proof of your negative PCR COVID-19 test result to fill out the application.
You must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send in your application, we’ll forward Guyana Passenger Locator Form to your email before your trip, so you can display it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Guyana.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
All incoming travelers entering Guyana, regardless of their age or any other consideration, must complete a Passenger Locator Form.
The PLF can be filled Anytime within seventy (72) hours prior to travel. Travelers are strongly advised to submit the form no later than 24 hours prior to travel to Guyana.
All travellers must take a PCR COVID -19 test from an accredited or certified facility/laboratory before traveling to Guyana. The test should not be older than 7 days from the date the sample was taken. If the test was done within 4-7 days of travel, passengers will be retested upon arrival in Guyana.The passenger will cover the cost of 85 USD for the second test.
We will ask for your negative PCR COVID-19 test result during your application and all travellers are required to bring a copy of the results with them.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
It is highly recommended that you keep a copy of the Form with you either as a soft copy (smartphone, tablet, etc.) or as a hard copy, if requested by the Port Authorities.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 7 days
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 2
- Quarantine requirements: None, however 14 days self-isolation is recommended.
Prices will vary depending on the processing time that you select:
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
- Guyana Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Guyana?
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Guyana?
- How Citizens of Suriname Can Enter Guyana During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Guyana During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Guyana During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Guyana During Coronavirus
- Guyana Covid 19 Travel Restrictions Today
- Guyana Covid Entry Requirements
- Guyana covid quarantine: Learn all about it
- Guyana visa policy
- Schengen Visa for Citizens of GUYANA