There's been a lot of issues related to the COVID-19, including avoiding social contact and traveling. The thing is that tourism has always been an important business for many countries. Therefore, some nations like Iceland decided to launch special documents that allow tourists to enter their territories. From now on, you need to obtain the Iceland Pre-Registration form to enter the country, and the best benefit of it is that you can apply for it via the online web.
If you're wondering how can the citizens of Germany apply for the Iceland Pre-Registration form, then you came to the right place. In this article, we'll explain the necessary steps to get this document quickly and easily. You can always use iVisa.com's web to be ready in only 20 minutes, which can be less than the amount of time you are at the airport waiting for your flight.
Get yourself comfortable while we explain the most important details about this document.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the Iceland Pre-Registration Form so necessary?
The Icelandic authorities will ask all arrivals to undergo a quarantine, and they’ll also require passengers entering the country to fill out a Pre-Registration form before arrival. This document is necessary to prevent the spread of contagion not only for Icelandic, but for tourists too.
The Pre-Registration form includes your contact information, address while you stay in Iceland and Health Declaration. Among this document, you’ll also be asked to take a COVID-19 test that should be negative. Take note that children under 5 years old don’t have to apply for any of these documents.
It’s a must to apply for this document, so don’t overlook it.
Who can enter Iceland?
Fully vaccinated travelers, plus EEA citizens, and the following third-country citizens can travel to Iceland for tourism purposes upon presentation of a negative COVID-19 test result: Bahrain, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kuwait, Macao, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Iceland?
Yes, Iceland has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are coming from a high-risk country, in order to enter Iceland, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Janssen, Moderna, Vero Cell and Sinopharm. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Which countries are considered high risk in Iceland?
- High risk zones: Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Zimbabwe and South Africa
Do I need a COVID-19 test result to visit Iceland?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or antigen within 72 hours (fully vaccinated travelers) or PCR within 72 hours (unvaccinated travelers)
- COVID test exemptions: Children born in 2005 or later
Do I have to remain in quarantine?
- Quarantine requirements: 5 days for unvaccinated travelers
Do Germans need to apply for the Icelandic Pre-Registration Form?
Yes, German citizens have to apply for the Icelandic Pre-Registration Form that includes their personal information, and they also have to follow other important rules like the COVID-19 test on arrival and the Health Declaration.
What is the price of the COVID-19 test?
The Iceland Pre-Registration Form isn’t the same as the COVID-19 Test, so it doesn’t have the same price either. Once you arrive at the airport, officers will ask you to take a COVID-19 test. The price for a single PCR is around USD 64.00 because it’s exactly ISK 9 000.
This price changes when you take it on arrival because it allows you to avoid paying a second test. The price on arrival increases just a little bit, with a total of ISK 11 000.
We remind you to contact the authorities if you have questions about these tests.
What do I need to apply for this document?
When the Icelandic authorities ask you to provide the Icelandic Pre-Registration Form, you won’t have to offer anything else than that and your passport, of course. Therefore, the list of requirements for this document isn’t long because it works as your authorization to enter the country. The best part of it is that with iVisa.com you’ll be more than ready to apply because you probably had part of these documents (if not all of them):
- You need to offer a copy of the passport information page before applying for the Pre-Registration Form.
- You must have a valid email address where the form will be delivered.
- The last thing you should have is a Paypal account or a debit/credit card number to pay for the document.
What is the price of the Iceland Pre-Registration Form?
When you use iVisa.com to apply for your Pre-Registration Form you enjoy a fast process that will send your document via email in just one day or just a few hours, depending on the urgency you have. But, to know how much time it’ll take, you have to know the price for each processing time first:
- Standard Processing Option: With this processing time you wait only 1 Business Day and you only pay USD 20.00.
- Rush Procedure Option: You can have your document faster, in 8 hours, but you’ll have to pay USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Procedure Option: If you’re at the airport and you need your document asap, then you can have it in only 4 hours if you pay USD 60.00.
How do I apply with iVisa.com’s application page?
We’d be very happy to help you with iVisa.com’s online form, and even happier if you decide to apply with us because we know that we can offer you this document as fast as you need it. You won’t have to spend more than 20 minutes to apply, just follow these steps:
- First, answer the questionnaire with basic information like name, last name, passport ID and so on. After that, select the processing time you want.
- Second, verify that your personal information is ok before payin for the document. Keep your mean of payment on hand to be ready once you’re on the payment page.
- Third, upload the requirements needed (including the passport scan) and click the ‘submit’ button to complete the 3-step method.
That’s all you have to do! Just click on this link to start now!
The best part of this process is that if you have doubts, iVisa.com’s customer service will be available to help you at any time.
Is iVisa.com’s service reliable?
You can feel safe when using iVisa.com to apply for a travel document because we focus on providing a high-quality service. That’s possible thanks to our top-notch system that hasn’t failed in over 6 years of work. Nevertheless, it’s completely normal to have doubts about it, we understand that, which is why we invite you to check our reviews.
Where can I obtain more info about the Iceland Pre-Registration Form?
With the previous information you were ready to learn howthe citizens of Germany can enter Iceland during Coronavirus, but don’t worry if you still have doubts about it. You can apply for your Iceland Pre-Registration whenever you’re ready, but in case of doubts, please contact iVisa.com’s customer service or check for more info on iVisa.com’s blog.