Iceland is the perfect place to check out real volcanoes. There are plenty of volcano tours all over the island. Although you may not see a volcano erupting, you can still enjoy the beautiful power of these natural wonders. Go to Þríhnúkagígur, a dormant volcano, and see the remains of centuries of eruptions that have formed Iceland. There’s no time to waste! Visit Iceland soon!
ETIAS is the new electronic system implemented by the European Union. International travelers who would like to visit Iceland will need to obtain the ETIAS authorization. The Iceland ETIAS has lots of advantages, like the multiple-entry benefit, among others.
Explore further about Iceland ETIAS below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Iceland ETIAS?
ETIAS is the acronym for European Travel Information and Authorization System. The Iceland ETIAS is a mandatory document that only requires a few minutes to complete. From the comfort of your home, just connect to WIFI and fill out the application.
The multiple-entry document will be available in 2022, but you can start checking out more about the application here.
I have a Schengen visa, should I apply for an ETIAS?
No, if you already have a Schengen visa, then you don’t need to apply for an ETIAS.
The Iceland ETIAS is required for visitors who are exempt from the Schengen visa. If you don’t know if your nationality needs a Schengen visa or an Iceland ETIAS, then try the iVisa.com Visa Checker. The tool will tell you all about the travel documents you need for your next trip.
Can I visit all of Europe with the Iceland ETIAS?
Not exactly all of Europe. The Iceland ETIAS allows entry to the 26 countries in the Schengen area. Although the Schengen zone is part of Europe, not all European countries belong to the Schengen area. Therefore, think carefully about the countries you want to visit in Europe.
Has the Iceland ETIAS got a multiple-entry benefit?
Yes! The multiple-entry benefit is a great advantage as you can enter Iceland or any other Schengen country as many times as you want. However, you need to follow the next parameters:
- The ETIAS is valid for 3 years.
- Visitors can stay a maximum of 90 days out of 180.
Contact our customer agents if you have some doubts.
What information do I need for the application?
The electronic form will request passport information and other details related to security. Expect to provide information about medical conditions, travel history, and visa rejections, if applicable. Also, keep the next items on hand:
- A copy of your passport that you will go attached to the application.
- A valid email address to obtain the Iceland ETIAS safely in your email inbox.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee for the ETIAS service that you can pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
What are the processing times and fees?
According to your time and budget, select the best option:
- Standard service, the regular option to get the Iceland ETIAS in a reasonable time.
- Rush service if you have a bigger budget, then obtain the authorization faster.
- Super Rush service, zero waiting time if you pay the highest fee.
What is the Iceland ETIAS process?
You only need to complete these 3 steps:
- Answer to the questions in the electronic questionnaire and pick the processing time of your preference.
- Check the details in the form and correct any mistakes. Select a payment option, use a credit/debit card or pay with Paypal.
- Attach a copy of your passport.
Don’t forget that the Iceland ETIAS has multiple entry benefits!
What will I receive in my email inbox?
After the iVisa.com team has processed your application, we will send you the ETIAS authorization in the agreed time. The multiple-entry document will arrive in your email inbox.
How safe are the services with iVisa.com?
Incredibly safe! iVisa.com has a strong commitment to safety for every travel requirement the iVisa.com team handles. We will take care of your application, and your information will be safe with iVisa.com. Check more about iVisa.com services in our opinions section.
Where can I obtain more information?
Connect with the iVisa.com support team that is available 24/7. If you have some doubts about the multiple entry benefits, contact us.
Continue reading more information about the Iceland ETIAS application here.