How to Apply: Pre-Registration Form────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Pre-Registration Form
If you are planning to travel to Iceland, it’s important for you to know that due to the global pandemic we are experiencing, it is necessary to acquire a Pre-Registration Form to enter Iceland.
This online form is extremely straightforward which includes your personal information, address during quarantine in Iceland, and a declaration of health. To complete this form, all you need is 15 minutes of your valuable time.
So, if you have a flight to Iceland, you can begin your process to acquire your Iceland Pre-Registration Form with iVisa. Take into consideration that this online form doesn’t replace a visa in any way.
Remember that once you finish your online application, we will deliver this document to your email before your trip. This way, you’ll only have to show it to the immigration authorities when you are at the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a document that all passengers traveling to Iceland are required to fill out before their arrival, which includes their information, address during their quarantine in Iceland, and of course a declaration of health.
Take into consideration that children under 5 years old are exempt from pre-registration, testing, and quarantine related to travel.
- Standard: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00
- Rush: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush: 4 hours - USD 60.00
EU/EEA and EFTA citizens (including UK citizens) as well as citizens of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and the Vatican. Besides, resident permit holders and relatives of those countries’ citizens can enter Iceland.
Note that foreign nationals, who are neither EU/EEA nor EFTA nationals, are exempted from the travel restrictions if they can demonstrate that their travel to Iceland is essential.
- Learn how the citizens of Spain can enter Iceland during Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Poland can enter Iceland during Coronavirus
- This is how Citizens of Italy Can Enter Iceland During Coronavirus
- Can the Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Iceland During Coronavirus?
- Can the Citizens of Sweden Enter Iceland During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Norway Enter Iceland During Coronavirus?
- Read How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Iceland During Coronavirus
- Can the citizens of Germany enter Iceland during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of France enter Iceland during Coronavirus?
- This is how citizens of Canada can enter Iceland during Coronavirus
- This is how citizens of Denmark can enter Iceland during Coronavirus
- How to get the Iceland COVID-19 Test On Arrival
- Important Information about the Iceland COVID-19 Quarantine
- Iceland Travel Rules during COVID-19
- How Much is a Covid-19 Test in Iceland?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.