Learn More: COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form
Due to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to present the new Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these required documents for you to travel safely.
The document must be issued before your arrival in Ireland, so you can show it to the authorities in the port of entry.
The information you provide in this document will be used by the authorities to contact you in case there is any suspected case of COVID-19 in your flight or ferry, so you can follow the health instructions that the authorities will ask you to follow in this case.
Luckily, iVisa.com can help you process the Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form. If you want to avoid any stressful process, our dedicated team will help you through it.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
All travelers must complete their Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form to enter the country, including Irish citizens. Minors under 16 years old should be included on a form completed by the adult accompanying them.
Keep in mind that this document DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Ireland.
At the airport, you must give the form to the Ireland Health Authorities.
You are recommended to keep this for information for 14 days after your arrival. The information you provide may be used to contact you in the next 14 days for the purposes of verifying the details given on this form.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is mandatory to obtain it.
You don’t have to fill out this form only if you are:
- Arriving from Northern Ireland
- Working in defined essential supply chain roles
- A foreign diplomat
- A transit passenger who will not be leaving the port or airport
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
The first thing you need to do is to start your application with iVisa.com. Once you do this, fill out the requested information, and our team will take care and process your Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form.
Bear in mind, these are the requirements:
- A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Yes. When on arrival you will be requested to self-isolate for, at least, 14 days. Meaning, you are expected to remain at home and avoid contact with other people.
You don’t need to restrict your movements if you are:
- Arriving from Northern Ireland.
- Aircraft crew, including pilots, in Ireland as part of your work.
- Holder of a Certificate for International Transport Workers, or heavy good vehicle drivers and are in Ireland for work.
- Ship crew, including the maritime master, in Ireland as part of your work.
- Arriving from a ‘normal precautions’ listed country (countries on the ‘green list’).
- WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE IRELAND PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- For the Citizens of The United States of America: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- For the Citizens of The United Kingdom: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Ways for German Citizens to Get to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Citizens Of France, Here Is How You Can Get To Ireland During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Getting to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic as a citizen of New Zealand
- How Might A Citizen of Australia Travel to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Important Information about the Ireland 14 day quarantine requirement
- UEFA Euro 2020 Dublin - Ireland Visa