How to Apply: COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form
Due to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to present the new Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these required documents for you to travel safely.
The document must be issued before your arrival in Ireland, so you can show it to the authorities in the port of entry.
The information you provide in this document will be used by the authorities to contact you in case there is any suspected case of COVID-19 in your flight or ferry, so you can follow the health instructions that the authorities will ask you to follow in this case.
Luckily, iVisa can help you process the Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form. If you want to avoid any stressful process, our dedicated team will help you through it.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is mandatory to obtain it.
You don’t have to fill out this form only if you are:
- Arriving from Northern Ireland
- Working in defined essential supply chain roles
- A foreign diplomat
- A transit passenger who will not be leaving the port or airport
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
The first thing you need to do is to start your application with iVisa. Once you do this, fill out the requested information, and our team will take care and process your Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form.
Bear in mind, these are the requirements:
- A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Yes. When on arrival you will be requested to self-isolate for, at least, 14 days. Meaning, you are expected to remain at home and avoid contact with other people.
You don’t need to restrict your movements if you are:
- Arriving from Northern Ireland.
- Aircraft crew, including pilots, in Ireland as part of your work.
- Holder of a Certificate for International Transport Workers, or heavy good vehicle drivers and are in Ireland for work.
- Ship crew, including the maritime master, in Ireland as part of your work.
- Arriving from a ‘normal precautions’ listed country (countries on the ‘green list’).
- Important Information about the Ireland 14 day quarantine requirement
- WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE IRELAND PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- For the Citizens of The United States of America: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- For the Citizens of The United Kingdom: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Ways for German Citizens to Get to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Citizens Of France, Here Is How You Can Get To Ireland During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Getting to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic as a citizen of New Zealand
- How Might A Citizen of Australia Travel to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- UEFA Euro 2020 Dublin - Ireland Visa
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.