Learn More: COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form
The Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form is a required travel document for all visitors to the country. It is designed to help the government keep its citizens safe during the pandemic.
WHO CAN ENTER IRELAND WITH THIS DOCUMENT
It is required that all visitors to Ireland fill out this document and present it on arrival. In addition, every traveler must have proof of negative test results from a PCR test. The test must be taken within 72 hours before arrival in Ireland.
OBTAIN THE IRELAND PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM
To get this document, you’ll need to provide contact information, flight details, and personal data, including your health condition. It’s important to have a confirmed airline ticket in order to submit the online form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you fill out the form and complete the payment, we’ll forward the Passenger Locator Form to your email inbox so you can have it ready to display on arrival.
See the FAQs below for quarantine rules for Ireland.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
All travelers must complete their Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form to enter the country, including Irish citizens. Minors under 16 years old should be included on a form completed by the adult accompanying them.
Keep in mind that this document DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Ireland.
At the airport, you must give the form to the Ireland Health Authorities.
Every traveler to Ireland must present negative test results from a COVID-19 PCR test that was taken within 72 hours of departing to Ireland. You must show authorities the results at check-in before boarding your flight to Ireland.
You are recommended to keep this for information for 14 days after your arrival. The information you provide may be used to contact you in the next 14 days for the purposes of verifying the details given on this form.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is mandatory to obtain it.
You don’t have to fill out this form only if you are:
- Arriving from Northern Ireland
- Working in defined essential supply chain roles
- A foreign diplomat
- A transit passenger who will not be leaving the port or airport
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
The first thing you need to do is to start your application with iVisa.com. Once you do this, fill out the requested information, and our team will take care and process your Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form.
Bear in mind, these are the requirements:
- A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Yes. When on arrival you will be requested to self-isolate for, at least, 14 days. Meaning, you are expected to remain at home and avoid contact with other people.
You don’t need to restrict your movements if you are:
- Arriving from Northern Ireland.
- Aircraft crew, including pilots, in Ireland as part of your work.
- Holder of a Certificate for International Transport Workers, or heavy good vehicle drivers and are in Ireland for work.
- Ship crew, including the maritime master, in Ireland as part of your work.
- Arriving from a ‘normal precautions’ listed country (countries on the ‘green list’).
- Ireland Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Ireland?
- WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE IRELAND PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- For the Citizens of The United States of America: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- For the Citizens of The United Kingdom: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Ways for German Citizens to Get to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Citizens Of France, Here Is How You Can Get To Ireland During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Getting to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic as a citizen of New Zealand
- How Might A Citizen of Australia Travel to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Important Information about the Ireland 14 day quarantine requirement
- UEFA Euro 2020 Dublin - Ireland Visa