If you are traveling to Japan, you might wonder “how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus”. Incoming passengers will have to complete the Japan Health Declaration, a document implemented to fight coronavirus. Fortunately, iVisa.com has the solution because we will help you get it effortlessly.
What steps do I need to follow for the Japan Health Declaration?
Answering your inquiry about “how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus”, you will have to complete the Japan Health Declaration. If you complete the following steps, iVisa.com will help you to obtain it.
- Step 1: Fill out the application form on our user-friendly platform. After doing so, choose the processing time for your service.
- Step 2: Continue with the payment. Fortunately, iVisa.com accepts any of your debit/credit cards or just your PayPal account.
- Step 3: Upload the required documents for your procedure, and submit them
That’s how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Why should I apply in advance?
Think about the time you would save if you apply right now. You won’t have to be stressed completing the Japan Health Declaration during your flight or waiting in a long queue for your document. Instead, our experts will take care of it, and you will only need to present it to immigration authorities.
Check out how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you please clarify to me how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus?
If you wonder how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus, you have to take into account the following info:
- Chinese citizens will have to present a negative result from a COVID-19 PCR test issued during the three days before their arrival to Japan.
- If you are traveling from China, you can only enter Japan at the Tokyo Narita airport.
- You will have to fill out the Japan Health Declaration before your trip to Japan and present it to immigration authorities during your arrival.
Luckily, iVisa.com can help you get your Japan Health Declaration with experts’ assistance. That’s what you have to know about how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Japan?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Japan?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Quarantine testing: Day 10 PCR or antigen for fully vaccinated travelers to end quarantine early
- Please note: Unvaccinated travelers arriving from certain areas may be required to stay in a government-designated location for the first 3-6 days of their quarantine period. Fully vaccinated travelers will be exempt from this quarantine measure.
What do I need to provide for the process?
As you know, filling out the Japan Health Declaration is part of how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus. If you want to apply for the document with iVisa.com, you will have to provide us with the following details:
- It is necessary that you provide details about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition as well. Don’t forget to send us your email address and contact number as well.
- You will have to attach your scanned passport.
- Choose the payment method you will use for the process.
How much does it cost to get the Japan Health Declaration?
If you still wonder how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus, you will have to complete the Japan Health Declaration. iVisa.com can help you with that, and we prepared three possible alternatives on how fast you can receive your document.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Should I trust iVisa.com?
Without a doubt! iVisa.com is a trustworthy agency that helps travelers get their documents before their trip to avoid tedious paperwork. If you are concerned about your information’s security, you can take for granted that we will protect it from third parties. For that reason, our customers recommend our services, as you can check in the reviews section.
How can I contact you if I have more questions?
If you want to clarify more doubts about how citizens of China can enter Japan during coronavirus, you can contact our support team. They can assist you at any time so that you can get your Japan Health Declaration.
Japan is a surprising and fascinating country that every tourist should visit to discover even more about Southeast Asia’s beauty. Despite its size, Japan has become one of the countries whose culture, language, and arts have become quite influential. In fact, it is here that most anime is created. If you consider visiting Japan for your next trip, we will recommend a couple of places you can see to have a great time.
As soon as you arrive, you will enter the city of Tokyo, the country’s capital. Here you will find the most modern places of all for their beautiful buildings and their incredible history. However, it is also the most populated city in the country. During your stay in Tokyo, you should visit Asakusa, a part of the city’s metropolitan area. This place is one of the most traditional of the capital, despite its modernity. You will find different Buddhist temples as well as a shopping area along with this place.
As you can see, Japan is the perfect place for anyone who wants to visit something new. That’s why you should get ready for your future vacation.