Egyptian citizens who plan to travel to Kyrgyzstan do not have to pay a visit to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get their visa. Instead, they are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, a document that can be obtained online. iVisa can help you get your visa. However, keep in mind that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is valid only if you use specific points of entry. If you fly there, you can go via Manas or Osh Airports.
How to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa
The application process for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Egypt is the same as for any other eligible traveler. You must fill in an application form. But before you do, we recommend that you gather all the required documents and information for a smoother application process. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Egyptian citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
The next thing you need to do is to fill in the online application form. That should take you about 20 minutes, and if you need any help, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is free of charge and available 24/7.
The online form is broken down into three simple steps. Step number one asks for your general information. Passport info and travel details are required as well, and you must select a processing time for your application. It determines how much you must pay for your Kyrgyzstan visa and how fast it arrives. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices mentioned above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The next step covers the payment, and you must revise step number one. It is very important that your application form does not contain any mistakes. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid Kyrgyzstan visa, in which case you must repeat the process. Avoid wasting time and money by reading your form carefully before moving on.
The last step requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When that is done, just submit your application and you are done. iVisa takes it from there.
Needless to say, a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Egypt is easy to obtain. iVisa makes the application process as easy as possible. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you cannot stay in Kyrgyzstan for more than 90 days.