iVisa | Updated on Sep 15, 2023
The Democratic Republic of Congo citizens are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan visa. So if you want to travel to Kyrgyzstan, all you have to do is apply online for it. iVisa.com can help with the process. But before you do that, you should know that not all entry points accept the electronic visa, which is why you need to enter the country via specific border checkpoints.
Before you apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, the list is not long, and it should be easy to cross everything off of it. Here is what you need for the online application process:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from when the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa.com will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa.com accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Congolese citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of DR Congo – the online application form
The last requirement concerns the application form. You do not have to worry about it because you should go through it quickly. It takes about 20 minutes to complete, and if you need help, iVisa.com provides customer support 24/7.
You need to complete all three steps of the online form. The first asks for your personal information such as name, address, e-mail, and phone number. You must also give your passport information and a few details about your trip. Finally, you have to choose a processing time for your application.
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 15 days. The cost is just USD $161.79.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 12 days, and you are charged USD $227.79.
- Super Rush processing – is the best option for your visa. Your application is processed in just 10 days. It costs USD $319.79.
The fees mentioned above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. However, if you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged USD $102.24, USD $118.74, and USD $141.24, respectively.
During the second step, you must make the payment and revise the content of your form. It is essential that it does not contain any errors. Otherwise, your Kyrgyzstan visa is invalid, and you need to apply for a new one.
Lastly, you are required to upload the supporting documents for your application. When you are done, submit your application and wait. iVisa.com handles the rest.
As you can see, a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of DR Congo is easy to obtain with iVisa.com. The document you get in your e-mail inbox is valid for 60 days after issued, and you cannot stay in Kyrgyzstan for more than 60 days in Total.
Kyrgyzstan is a mountainous country, a sought-after destination for hiking and nature lovers. This country is defined by the beautiful Tien Shan mountain range that occupies 90% of the country, lush valleys, and thousands of crystal clear alpine lakes. This type of geography allows the country to have flora and fauna very different from other countries in the world.
However, there are other places you can visit besides exploring nature. The Burana Tower is located halfway between Bishkek and the entrance to Issyk-Kul Lake. This tower is one of the few ancient monuments you will see in Kyrgyzstan. This ancient brick minaret turned into a tower because of earthquakes and rebuilt during the Soviet era is the only building that has come down to us from the ancient city of Balasagun.
At 24 meters high, The Tower of Burana is one of the most spectacular constructions in the region. It was built in the 10th century as a minaret for a mosque and later used as a watchtower to control the valley during medieval times. In addition, there is also a museum with pieces found in archaeological excavations. Also, you will find a souvenir store where you can buy any present for friends back home. They will be grateful for something so unique as a gift from Kyrgyzstan.