Guyanese citizens are eligible for an electronic visa if they wish to travel to Kyrgyzstan. Consequently, as a citizen of Guyana, you can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. Nonetheless, you must remember that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Guyana – requirements
One of the best things about an online visa application process is that your effort is minimal, and you do not need much. iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
The online application form
The next thing you need to do is to fill in the application form. But there is no cause for concern here either. The form is short and simple so that you can be done with it in no more than 20 minutes. Moreover, iVisa has excellent customer support that you can contact 24/7. The service is free of charge.
You must go through three steps. The first one will ask for your personal information such as name, address, date of birth, e-mail, and so on. You must also provide your passport info and a couple of details about your trip. The same step needs you to select a processing time for your application as well as the visa type you need. Both factors determine the cost of your visa. As for the processing time, you are given three options:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As for the visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two wants you to make the payment and revise your application. You must not make any mistakes while completing it because you can end up with an invalid Kyrgyzstan visa.
Lastly, the third step needs you to upload the supporting documents for your application. As soon as that is over, you can hit the submit button and you are done. iVisa will take care of the rest.
All things considered, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Guyana is a piece of cake with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue and it grants you a stay of just as much.