As an East-Timorese, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. It means that all citizens of Timor-Leste can get their Kyrgyzstan visa online, and iVisa can help with the application process. One thing you should be aware of is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at specific border checkpoints.
They are as follows:
- Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk
- Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar)
- China (Irkeshtam and Torugart)
- Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste: requirements
When you plan to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not have to worry about the requirements. The list is very short, and there is nothing on it that is challenging to acquire. You will need the following:
- Applicant's photo
- Passport scan
- Invitation Letter (if applicable)
- Supporting Document (if applicable)
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste – the online application form
After you put together all the items above, you are ready to fill in the application form. Keep in mind that if you have questions or need some help with the form, iVisa has excellent customer support that can take your call 24/7.
There are three steps you need to go through. During the first one, you are expected to fill in the blanks with your personal information, a few details regarding your trip, and passport information. This is also the time when you have to pick a visa type you need and the processing time. Both of those things will influence the cost of your travel document. Concerning the processing time, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 15 days. The cost is just USD $136.79.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 12 days, and you are charged USD $185.79.
- Super Rush processing – your request is reviewed in just 10 days. It costs USD $254.79.
Regarding the visa type, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs a little bit more than the tourist visa. You will be charged an additional cost for each option you see above.
The second step requires you to handle the payment and revise your application. You cannot go on until you check your form for mistakes. A single error can invalidate your visa. Make sure that does not happen by reading your application carefully.
The last step asks you to upload the documentation that supports your application. After that is done, you can submit your application, and all that’s left to do is wait for approval.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste is almost effortless when you choose iVisa as your visa service. The document iVisa sends you is valid for 60 days after arrival and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for 60 days in Total.