With over 10 million Indias traveling to Europe every year. India is one of the most important tourist markets for Europe. Since the Schengen zone is a beautiful place that covers many beautiful countries like Switzerland and Slovenia that are worth checking out. If you are from India and are looking forward to traveling to Latvia then, check out the following below, which will tell you all about the Latvia Visa and how to apply for it.
You can apply for the Latvia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of INDIA through iVisa.com which will take only 20 minutes or so to fill out the application form. Non-E.U. citizens, along with Citizens of India will require a Schengen Visa to visit Latvia. If you are from India and are planning to travel to Latvia, check out Latvia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India for more info. Particularly, you can also visit iVisa.com for more information about Latvia Visa. The following sections have all the information about Latvia Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have an Indian passport, do I need a Visa to visit Latvia?
If you are from India or have an Indian passport then you will need a Latvia Visa to visit Latvia. Check out Latvia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India to know more about how you can apply.
What are the documents required to apply for a Latvia Visa?
It will take less than 20 minutes to fill out your application form. And, if you apply for Latvia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of INDIA through iVisa.com then you will need the following three documents:
- Your professional photo which you can get one from iVisa.com professional service.
- Your passport which has at least six months of validation.
- Your Email address through which you will accept your Latvia Visa.
- Valid payment options like Paypal or debit/credit card to pay the application form fees.
There are other documents that you might require depending upon the type of visa you are applying for, to know more about what other documents you need, click here.
How do I process my Latvia Visa?
There are three easy steps that you need to follow to process your Latvia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of INDIA form.
- First, visit the iVisa.com application form and fill out all the details and select a processing time that suits best your travel needs.
- Second, double-check all the filled details. Pay the application fees through debit/credit card or Paypal.
- Third, the Last step is to scan and upload your passport and other required documents and click on the ‘submit’ button.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa.com offers you three options to choose from through which you can process your application fees:
- Standard processing time: this is a standard affordable service through which you can acquire your ETIAS.
- Rush processing time: rush processing service is a faster and expensive service compared to the standard service.
- Super rush processing time: you will receive your ETIAS asap, through the super rush service. It is a bit pricey as compared to the two.
You can choose any one service of the three which suits your travel needs and fits your budget. Check out Latvia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India for more information.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Latvia Visa?
Yup, it’s completely safe to use iVisa.com as your service provider. We have a strong database that protects all your data and information from third-parties. You can also look at the customer testimonials of what our customers have to say for our service.