Learn More: Covid-19 MOPH Pass
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH was created to screen and test incoming international visitors to overcome the risks related to the coronavirus pandemic.
WHO CAN ENTER LEBANON WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All visitors must complete a Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH 72 hours before their trip. To successfully obtain this travel document, they must have proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued no later than 7 days prior to their departure date to Lebanon.
Travelers arriving in Lebanon from Syria, Turkey, and all African countries will be quarantined for a period of 48 hours from the date of their arrival until they are informed of the result of the PCR test carried out in BRHIA. Tourists who test negative for the PCR test will be allowed to enter Lebanon. All visitors must adhere to the country’s safety protocols and undergo quarantine for 7 days after arrival.
If you're a COVID-19 vaccine certificate holder and carry proof of a negative PCR test result (or agree to be tested at the airport) you won't need to undergo quarantine.
OBTAIN THE LEBANON COVID-19 MOPH PASS
To obtain this document, you must provide information about yourself, your trip, and your health status. You must own a confirmed flight ticket to complete the form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you submit your application, we’ll forward the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH to your email before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration officials when you get to the airport.
Refer to the FAQs below to find out the quarantine rules for incoming arrivals to Lebanon.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. (if applicable)
All passengers travelling to Lebanon must fill the Covid-19 MOPH Pass online before departure, as required by the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health.
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass is a Single Entry document and expires 30 days after arrival allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
All passengers agree to undergo a temperature check and health assessment upon arrival (which may lead to further testing).
All passengers arriving into Lebanon MUST have a health insurance policy that covers Covid-19.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- To fill out the application, you’ll have to take another COVID-19 test and make sure that this certificate of your negative PCR result is issued within 96 hours before your arrival in Lebanon.
- To enter Lebanon, you need to be able to display a negative coronavirus test result taken no more than 96 hours before arrival in Lebanon. This must be presented at the check-in counter for the airline, or you won’t be able to board your plane for Lebanon.
- Upon arrival at the Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in Lebanon, passengers will be obligated to take another COVID-19 test. Get started.
To know the total amount to pay, you must first choose the processing time. We offer the following options:
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- This is how Citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- See how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- See how the citizens of Morocco can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COVID-19 PCR TEST LEBANON?
- KNOW MORE ABOUT LEBANON COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
- Learn how citizens of the United States can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Germany can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- LEARN ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF EGYPT CAN ENTER LEBANON DURING CORONAVIRUS
- WHAT ARE LEBANON COVID-19 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- ALL ABOUT LEBANON COVID-19 HEALTH INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS