Learn More: Covid-19 MOPH Pass
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH was created to screen and test incoming international visitors in an effort to overcome the risks related to the coronavirus pandemic.
All visitors must complete a Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH 72 hours prior to their trip. To successfully obtain this travel document, they must have proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued no later than 7 days prior to their departure date to Lebanon.
Travelers arriving in Lebanon from Syria, Turkey, and all African countries will be quarantined for a period of 48 hours from the date of their arrival until they are informed with the result of the PCR test carried out in BRHIA. Tourists who test negative for the PCR test will be allowed to enter Lebanon. All visitors must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To obtain this document, you must provide information about yourself, your trip and health status. You must own a confirmed flight ticket to complete the form.
Once you submit your application, we’ll forward the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH to your email before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration officials when you get to the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
All passengers travelling to Lebanon must fill the Covid-19 MOPH Pass online before departure, as required by the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health.
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass is a Single Entry document and expires 30 days after arrival allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
All passengers agree to undergo a temperature check and health assessment upon arrival (which may lead to further testing).
All passengers arriving into Lebanon MUST have a health insurance policy that covers Covid-19.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey, and all African countries will be quarantined for a period of 48 hours from the date of their arrival in Lebanon until they are given information on the result of the PCR test performed at BRHIA.
On the other hand, passengers arriving from other countries can choose between these two options:
1- Take the PCR test again, carried out in the countries of departure, no later than 72 hours after their arrival in Lebanon and at their own expense.
2- Quarantine at home or in a hotel for a period of 10 days from the date of their arrival in Lebanon.
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- This is how Citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- See how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- See how the citizens of Morocco can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COVID-19 PCR TEST LEBANON?
- KNOW MORE ABOUT LEBANON COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
- Learn how citizens of the United States can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Germany can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- LEARN ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF EGYPT CAN ENTER LEBANON DURING CORONAVIRUS
- WHAT ARE LEBANON COVID-19 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- ALL ABOUT LEBANON COVID-19 HEALTH INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS