Learn More: Covid-19 MOPH Pass
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass is a health screening that was designed to monitor the health of incoming visitors in an effort to overcome the risks related to the coronavirus pandemic. All visitors to Lebanon must complete this document to be allowed entry.
WHO CAN ENTER LEBANON WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All travelers to Lebanon must complete the form.
OBTAIN THE LEBANON COVID-19 MOPH PASS
To obtain this document, you must provide information about yourself, your trip and health status. You must own a confirmed flight ticket to complete the form. To apply for this document, unvaccinated travelers will need a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued within 96 hours prior to arriving in Lebanon.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
We’ll forward the completed Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH to you via email before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration officials when you get to the airport. All travelers, except children younger under 12, will need to undergo further COVID-19 testing upon arrival to the airport in Lebanon.
Refer to the FAQs below to find out the quarantine rules for incoming passengers in Lebanon.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
All passengers travelling to Lebanon must fill the Covid-19 MOPH Pass online before departure, as required by the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health.
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass is a Single Entry document and expires 30 days after arrival allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
All passengers agree to undergo a temperature check and health assessment upon arrival (which may lead to further testing).
All passengers arriving into Lebanon MUST have a health insurance policy that covers Covid-19.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- To enter Lebanon, you need to be able to display a negative coronavirus test result taken no more than 96 hours before arrival in Lebanon. This must be presented at the check-in counter for the airline, or you won’t be able to board your plane for Lebanon. Alternatively, you should provide your vaccination certificate if you are fully vaccinated.
- Upon arrival at the Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in Lebanon, passengers will be obliged to take another COVID-19 test. Get started.
To learn the final price, you must first choose the processing speed for your application. We offer the following options:
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Lebanon Visa Policy
- Lebanon Vaccination Certificate
- Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
- KNOW MORE ABOUT LEBANON COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COVID-19 PCR TEST LEBANON?
- ALL ABOUT LEBANON COVID-19 HEALTH INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- WHAT ARE LEBANON COVID-19 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- LEARN ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF EGYPT CAN ENTER LEBANON DURING CORONAVIRUS
- This is how the citizens of Germany can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- See how the citizens of Morocco can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- Learn how citizens of the United States can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- This is how Citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- See how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus