Learn More: Cost-free visa at Airport
Required Documents to Apply
A small Middle Eastern nation along the Mediterranean, Lebanon holds a long and vibrant history of empires, trade, and wars. If you decide to visit, you are sure to encounter ruins from the Phoenicians, Egyptians, Romans, Ottomans, Persians, Crusaders, and the Greeks. Visit synagogues, temples, and ancient mosques, and in the capital city of Beirut.
Before traveling to Lebanon, you must check whether or not you need a visa to enter the country. Lebanon’s visa policy lists 7 countries - all in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) plus Jordan - whose citizens are visa exempt. Additionally, visas on arrival are available for the citizens of 81 countries. Conditional visas on arrival are also available for the eligible nationalities. The rest of the world must go to the nearest Lebanese diplomatic mission and apply for a consular visa in-person.
If you need may need a visa and want to learn more, you can read the visa policy of Lebanon yourself. However, we suggest that you use our Visa Checker and save yourself some time. Located in the top right corner of this page, simply select your country of origin from the left drag-down menu, and choose Lebanon for the destination. If you do not need a visa, the Visa Checker will let you know. If you do need one, it tells you which type of visa you need and provides a list of embassies where you can apply for a consular visa.
Since the visa policy of Lebanon does not include electronic visas, iVisa unfortunately cannot assist you with obtaining a visa. However, we still like helping all travelers, which is why we offer a free support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
Should you require a visa to travel to Lebanon, you must make inquiries about the requirements. You can find that information online, we advise that you use it as a reference only. For more reliable and updated information, you should contact the Lebanese diplomatic mission. Even so, iVisa can tell you that a Lebanon visa application requires you to have a valid passport that does not expire for at least 3 months from your date of departure from Lebanon. At the same time, your passport needs to have at least two blank pages and should not contain any stamps from Israel.
We regret that we cannot help you more with your visa application process, but we hope that the information above is helpful. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact us or the issuing authority.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- This is how Citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- See how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- See how the citizens of Morocco can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COVID-19 PCR TEST LEBANON?
- KNOW MORE ABOUT LEBANON COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
- Learn how citizens of the United States can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Germany can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus
- LEARN ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF EGYPT CAN ENTER LEBANON DURING CORONAVIRUS
- WHAT ARE LEBANON COVID-19 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- ALL ABOUT LEBANON COVID-19 HEALTH INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS