Traveling to a new country is always a unique experience. Start a trip to Lithuania and discover a multitude of fascinating sites. Go to Siauliai and visit the famous Hill of Crosses, where you will find all types of crucifixes and effigies of Jesus Christ. Don’t miss the Povilas Visinskis Square, where you can find local museums. Lithuania has so much to offer, and iVisa.com can help you with your planning arrangements!
Citizens of Colombia must comply with a new travel document known as ETIAS. Although the ETIAS document will be available in 2022, it’s relevant to keep up with the latest news about this system as it will be mandatory.
Continue reading about the Lithuania ETIAS for citizens of Colombia in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ETIAS document?
The ETIAS authorization is a mandatory document for travelers who are exempt from a Schengen visa and want to visit the Schengen zone. ETIAS is the acronym for European Travel Information and Authorization System.
Head to the application page and check out valuable information about the Lithuania ETIAS for citizens of Colombia.
I’m a citizen of Colombia. Do I need the Lithuania ETIAS?
Can I visit other countries with the Lithuania ETIAS?
Yes! The Lithuania ETIAS for citizens of Colombia is valid for the 26 countries in the Schengen zone. Try the Visa Checker and confirm what countries are part of the Schengen area, so you are sure they accept the ETIAS authorization.
What is the validity of the Lithuania ETIAS?
The Lithuania ETIAS for citizens of Colombia has a maximum validity of 3 consecutive years. Travelers can stay in the Schengen zone for a maximum of 90 days within a 180-day period.
What information is required?
Visitors must complete the electronic form with personal information and trip details. As well, travelers must answer security-related questions, such as previous visa denials or past trips to risky countries.
Other relevant requirements:
- A scan of your passport, passports should have a minimum validity of 3 months.
- A valid email address so we can send the ETIAS authorization electronically.
- Payment methods, pay with a Paypal account or use a credit/debit card.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any inquiries!
What are the processing times and fees?
The Lithuania ETIAS for citizens of Colombia can be processed according to these next options:
- Standard processing service, the most affordable service if you are managing a small budget.
- Rush processing service, get the Lithuania ETIAS sooner.
- Super Rush processing service, expect your ETIAS document in less time.
What is the ETIAS process?
- First, fill out the information required in the electronic form and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Second, check your details and choose a payment method between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Third, upload a scan of your passport.
Trust iVisa.com and travel easy!
How will I receive the ETIAS document?
Remember that the final say on your admission to Lithuania depends on border control officers. Therefore, keep all your travel documentation with you at all times.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is 100% trustable! Numerous travelers have trusted our services for years as they know we work with the highest security measures.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Contact our customer service team. We are available 24/7 and ready to solve your doubts about the ETIAS procedure.