How to Apply: Macao Health Code────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Macao Health Code
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
The Macao Health Code is not a visa and does not replace a visa either. So, if your nationality (as stated on your passport) requires a visa, the authorities will ask for the Macao Health Code and the visa.
It is really important for you to know if you require or not a visa to enter this country, so please be sure of this before starting your trip.
You can use our iVisa website to check this information or contact the nearest embassy to obtain more information about it.
- Important Information about the Macao 14 day quarantine requirement
- How Can Citizens from Canada Enter Macao During Coronavirus?
- How can Americans enter Macao during COVID-19?
- WHAT ARE THE COLORS (RED, YELLOW, AND GREEN) IN THE MACAO HEALTH CODE AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
- How Can Citizens from Australia Enter Macao During Coronavirus?
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE MACAO HEALTH CODE REQUIRE DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.