Known for being food heaven and a hidden place of adventure, Malaysia is the tourism destination of your dreams which guarantees to offer you a unique travel experience. Thus, if you are reading this, you are in the correct way to achieve this goal. To facilitate the visit of those foreign visitors attracted by her unique characteristics, this country offers online visa applications for a group of countries, including Bangladesh, to obtain an electronic visa (e-Visa)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Malaysia e-Visa?
The Malaysia Tourist e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Malaysia, and is electronically linked to your passport.
What do I need to apply for a Malaysia e-Visa?
With the help and support of iVisa’s service, you can apply in an easy and fast way. For the total process, we just require some information and documents:
● A copy of your passport with a validity of at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Malaysia.
● Passport photo (White background, no face gestures, etc.).
● Confirmed return flight ticket booking
● Birth certificate for minors (Only if you travel with children)
● E-mail address (iVisa needs a valid address to send you a copy of your visa in PDF format).
● Travel itinerary
● Proof of accommodation (Hotel confirmation or a letter from a host).
How long is a Malaysia e-Visa valid for?
The Malaysia Tourist e-Visa is valid for 3 months and you can stay for a maximum of 30 days per visit. How long does it take to process the Malaysia e-Visa? It depends on the processing time you chose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 3 business days.
- Rush Processing: 2 business days.
- Super Rush Processing: 1 business day.
What is the cost to obtain a Malaysia e-Visa?
The Malaysia Tourist e-Visa costs 45 USD. Additionally, there is a service fee that costs 35 USD, 30 USD and 50 USD for standard, rush and super rush processing, respectively.
How to apply for a Malaysia e-Visa
With the help and support of iVisa’s application process, you will only have to follow these simple steps:
- Complete your online application
- Receive you e-Visa via email (PDF format)
- Print your e-Visa and present it upon arrival in Malaysia (you will need to present it at the malaysian entry checkpoints).
Malaysia e-Visa sample