Visiting Martinique during these unprecedented times means that you have to know about the Martinique COVID entry restrictions before your arrival. Besides, you will need to fill out the Martinique Attestation, a traveling screening document that all visitors have to present before their arrival. Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you with it.
How can I get the Martinique Attestation with iVisa.com?
It is a piece of cake! You will have to complete the following steps to get the Martinique Attestation. Please, don’t forget that presenting this document is part of the Martinique COVID entry restrictions.
- Answer the required questions about your trip, yourself, and your medical condition prior to your arrival. It won’t take a lot to complete. After doing so, choose the processing time for your service.
- Pay for the service.
- Attach any required document, and send your application form once you finish.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will receive your document before your trip, and our team will ensure that it has no typos so that you can present it to immigration authorities. Moreover, you will avoid any delays once you arrive in the country.
Learn more about the Martinique COVID entry restrictions in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Martinique?
Yes, Martinique has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Martinique, travelers aged 12 and older need to display their COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate to travel for tourism purposes.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson.
You are considered vaccinated:
- One week after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- One week after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
What are the Martinique COVID entry restrictions?
If you want to know about the Martinique COVID entry restrictions, you should read the following info we designed for you.
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers coming from Guadeloupe, Saint-Martin, Saint-Barthélemy, Guyana.
Luckily, iVisa.com has experts who can help you to complete the Martinique Attestation correctly.
What is it necessary to apply for the Martinique Attestation?
Once you know the Martinique COVID entry restrictions, you will have to fill out the Martinique Attestation. If you want to do so, please, follow this simple list:
- Answer basic questions about yourself, including your current email address.
- Select the payment method you will use for the service.
- Scan your passport.
How much does it cost to start with the process?
We understand your concern about the final price of the service. Fortunately, iVisa.com prepared some options for you to choose from.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Is iVisa.com a safe platform?
Yes, it is! iVisa.com has one of the most secure platforms because we will protect your information at all costs, so there will be no leaks to third parties. It means that you will receive your Martinique Attestation without worrying about your data because you’re in good hands.
Where can I find more information about the Martinique COVID entry restrictions?
If you want more clarification about the Martinique COVID entry restrictions, you can contact our customer service team, who will answer any question you have at any time.
Would you like to visit one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean Sea? If that is your case, we recommend you visit Martinique. This beautiful island is located at a strategic point that will make you enjoy the best honeymoon or vacation.
First of all, you have to know that this island is an overseas department of France, which means it is not a country. If you are interested in visiting it, we recommend you to know a couple of places that will make your experience more enjoyable.
Every tourist who enters Martinique must visit its capital: Forte de France. Here you will find everything about the history and culture of the island. From museums that contain the remains of the Caribbean civilizations that used to live on the island to beautiful cathedrals, this city is the best you can get to know.
Another place you have to go is Saint Pierre. This city was the most important trade center on the island until it was destroyed by the volcano’s eruption close to it.
As you can see, Martinique is a country full of great attractions that you must visit. However, you will need to obtain your travel documents before embarking on your new adventure.