Learn More: Holiday/Tourist Visa
Required Documents to Apply
Namibia is a country in southern Africa that is mostly known for the Namib Desert. However, you can find other attractions as well. The Fish River Canyon Park is superb, and the Etosha National Park has some gorgeous landscapes. The Kalahari Desert is not Namib, but it has its charm. Nevertheless, the Namib Desert is a true world treasure. It is one of the oldest deserts in the world, which is why its sands look like they are rusty. It also has some of the most massive sand dunes in the world. There are no words to describe it other than spectacular.
Before traveling to Namibia, you must see if you need a visa to cross its borders. According to Namibia’s visa policy, citizens of 55 countries and jurisdictions can enter Namibia without a visa and stay for up to 90 days. Visas on arrival are not yet available, but the government of Namibia announced the potential for their introduction in the near future. All the other nationalities must visit the nearest Namibian embassy and apply for a consular visa.
To find out if you need a visa or not, you can take a quick peek at Namibia’s visa policy, or you can use iVisa’s Visa Checker. It is a simple but useful tool that tells you what you need to know. First, you must click on the button that says Visa Checker. You can see it in the top right corner. Then, you must select your country of origin in the drag-down box on the left and Namibia in the right box. The result will display whether or not you need a visa. And if you do, you will receive some useful information such as a list of the nearest embassies.
iVisa cannot help you get your Namibia visa since electronic visas are not available. We cannot process requests. However, we would still like to assist you in any way, which is why our support service is at your disposal 24/7. It is free of charge.
In case the Visa Checker tells you that you need a visa to travel to Namibia, you need to learn about the requirements. You can find a lot of valuable information online, but not all of it is reliable. You should use it as a reference only. A diplomatic mission or an embassy will always be the most reliable source of information. You should contact them before visiting. In the meantime, we can tell you that you need a valid passport that does not expire for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Namibia. Visa-exempt nationals must have the same document.
We are sorry that we cannot help you even more with the whole process of getting your Namibia visa, but we hope that the information above is helpful. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us. Our consultants will do their best to answer all your questions.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Namibia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Namibia?
- How Citizens of United Kingdom Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Botswana Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Zimbabwe Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Angola Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- Namibia Covid-19 Regulations: Recent Information
- Namibia Covid-19 Test Requirements: Updates
- Namibia Covid-19 Insurance Requirements
- How Citizens of United States Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Zambia Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Africa Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- Namibia Travel Restrictions Coronavirus: Updated Info