Learn More: Health Declaration
The New Caledonia Travel Certificate is a document that all travelers must fill out before arriving in New Caledonia. With this travel document, New Caledonian authorities can get in touch with travelers who may have been exposed to COVID-19. You can apply for your New Caledonia Travel Certificate here.
WHO CAN ENTER NEW CALEDONIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All travelers must present a completed Travel Certificate before boarding. However, this does not apply to children younger than 11 years old and passengers arriving from Wallis and Futuna.
OBTAIN THE NEW CALEDONIA TRAVEL CERTIFICATE
To get the New Caledonia Travel Certificate, you’ll have to offer travel and health details. This certificate is easy to get with iVisa.com because you only have to fill in an online form, which won’t take you more than a few minutes.
Please keep in mind that all inbound travelers over the age of 11 must take a test for COVID-19 at least 72 hours before departure for their destination. It is also necessary to complete a quarantine at a government-designated site.
Check our application page to complete the New Caledonia Travel Certificate.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you finish filling out iVisa.com’s online form, we’ll forward the New Caledonia Travel Certificate to your email. Print it out and hand-sign it, if necessary so that you can display it to the immigration officers upon arrival.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules in New Caledonia.
Required Documents to Apply
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
- All travelers entering , regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration, must carry their New Caledonia Travel Certificate.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must show the deliverable that we will bring you, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
It is highly recommended that you keep your deliverable with you either as a soft copy (smartphone, tablet, etc.) or as a hard copy in case of any failure in the system.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00
- How Can Citizens of France Enter New Caledonia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Japan Enter New Caledonia During Coronavirus?
- New Caledonia Covid 19 Restrictions: Read them here
- New Caledonia covid entry requirements: Get to know them here
- How Can Citizens of Australia Enter New Caledonia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of New Zealand Enter New Caledonia During Coronavirus?