Do you plan on traveling to New Zealand in the near future? You should probably know that you may be required to obtain a visa in advance. At the same time, in case you find yourself among the 60 visa-exempt nationalities, you must acquire a New Zealand ETA. The Electronic Travel Authorization was introduced in July 2019, and it becomes mandatory as of October 2019. Only Australian citizens are spared the effort of obtaining one. With iVisa, you can get the ETA as fast as possible with minimal effort. You should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below to learn more about the New Zealand ETA.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Qatari citizen, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA?
As a Qatari citizen, not only that you can apply for a New Zealand ETA every time you travel to New Zealand, but you are obligated to starting October 2019. iVisa can help you with the application process.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you are about to learn, the list of requirements for a New Zealand ETA is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Chances are that you already have what you need for a successful application process. Here is what you need to put together before accessing the application page:
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – all that iVisa needs from you are the arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – when it comes to paying for its services, iVisa can be pretty flexible. You are free to use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready?
That is for you to decide. Using iVisa’s services means that you can choose your application's processing speed. You are provided with three excellent options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA is ready within 1 Business Day
- Rush processing – you are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes
Is it expensive to acquire a New Zealand ETA online?
Not at all. But what is worth mentioning here is that the cost of your New Zealand ETA is determined by the processing speed of your application. Naturally, the more time you have at your disposal, the cheaper the cost. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
What is the validity of a New Zealand ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is valid for 2 years after issued since the issuance date.
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time am I allowed to spend in New Zealand each time I travel there?
You are allowed to stay in New Zealand for a period that is limited to 90 days Per Entry.