Planning a trip to New Zealand should not be a lengthy process, but there are a few things you need to consider. One of them is that you may be required to obtain a visa in advance. At the same time, the citizens of 60 countries are visa-exempt, meaning that a trip to the embassy is unnecessary. However, even if you do not need a visa, you still have to acquire a New Zealand ETA. The ETA was introduced in July 2019, and it becomes mandatory in October 2019. iVisa is ready to help you every step of the way. If you want to find out more about the New Zealand ETA, we recommend that you take a few moments and read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Seychelles required to obtain a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. Since the citizens of Seychelles are not required to obtain a visa when going to New Zealand, a New Zealand ETA is in order. iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
You cannot apply for a New Zealand ETA unless you have everything necessary for the online application process. Nevertheless, as you will notice, the list of requirements is not very long, and chances are that you already have everything you need. Here is what you must put together before you access the application page:
- Passport – one thing that you need to check before starting the online application process is its expiry date. The passport must be valid and remain as such for another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It must also have at least one blank page available for the stamp.
- Travel dates – what you must disclose are the dates for your arrival and departure
- E-mail address – when you apply online for a New Zealand ETA, you receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will be asked to provide it once you arrive in New Zealand. You can either print it out or keep it on your device
- Means of online payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is flexible when it comes to this. You can pay using a credit or a debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How much time must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to arrive?
Not too long. Besides, one of the best things about iVisa is that it gives you the opportunity to choose the processing speed of your application. To that effect, you receive three options, and you can pick the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you receive your New Zealand ETA within 1 Business Day
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 hours
- Super Rush processing – you must wait just 30 minutes for your application to be processed
What about the cost of a New Zealand ETA?
The amount you are charged for a New Zealand ETA is established by the processing time option you select for your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more money you spend. The prices are as follows:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
How long is the New Zealand ETA valid for?
The New Zealand ETA expires 2 years after issued after the date of issue.
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry type of document.
How long can I stay in New Zealand for?
You are allowed to spend up to 90 days Per Entry in New Zealand.